Author Topic: The Hunter Biden Emails Warrant A Special Counsel To Probe ‘The Big Guy,’ Joe Biden Tristan Justice  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Hunter Biden Emails Warrant A Special Counsel To Probe ‘The Big Guy,’ Joe Biden
By: Tristan Justice
March 22, 2022

The appointment of a special counsel to investigate its explosive revelations documented by The New York Post is long overdue.

The New York Times conceded the authenticity of the Hunter Biden laptop 18 months after early right-leaning reporting on the computer was roundly smeared by Democrats and a complicit media establishment as Russian disinformation. The necessary appointment of a special counsel to investigate its explosive revelations documented by the New York Post is even tardier.

For decades, Hunter Biden leveraged the family name to broker international business deals. In October 2020, the Post published emails from the abandoned hard drive of the Delaware laptop not only discrediting then-candidate Joe Biden’s repeated claims he never spoke business with his son, “or with anyone else,” but also that the former vice president stood to make a handsome profit from his son’s corrupt deals.

“You’re a damn liar, man,” candidate Biden said before going on to fat shame an Iowa voter at a town hall for confronting Biden over his son’s lucrative overseas ventures. At the time of the exchange, questions were circulating based on evidence to emerge from Trump’s first impeachment saga about Hunter Biden’s role on the board of the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma. Hunter was raking in upwards of $50,000 a month in excess compensation despite no prior experience in the industry. He landed the gig while his father served as the White House point man on Ukraine.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/22/the-hunter-biden-emails-warrant-a-special-counsel-to-probe-the-big-guy-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wouldn't put it past the sleazy dimocrats to have a game plan to throw pedo joe under the bus.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 04:20:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Hunter Biden Emails Warrant A Special Counsel To Probe ‘The Big Guy,’ Joe Biden

:yowsa: Of course, they do but I wouldn't advise holding your breath while you wait for it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

:yowsa: Of course, they do but I wouldn't advise holding your breath while you wait for it.

Very true, unfortunately.