Author Topic: You might be a moron if . . . Part II By Alicia Colon  (Read 74 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You might be a moron if . . . Part II By Alicia Colon
« on: March 21, 2022, 02:33:24 pm »
You might be a moron if . . . Part II

By Alicia Colon

Published March 21, 2022

No one likes to be called a moron, an imbecile or just plain stupid but if you're a conservative, as I am, you will eventually regard that appellation as a badge of honor for speaking the truth.

In 2016, Hillary Clinton called me deplorable for daring to vote for Donald Trump and consequently that word's meaning has changed from a negative to a positive as it now means someone who disagrees with the left.

I did not vote for Bill Clinton, Barack Obama or Joe Biden but when they won, I certainly didn't fall apart like the Hillary supporters after Donald Trump won in 2016. Their anguish and screams are on perpetual view on YouTube. When I first watched the compilation of this post 2016 election hysteria, I found it very amusing at first then it just seemed sad.

Wouldn't it be interesting, however, for someone to interview that poor soul , shown screaming in agony, and ask her to compare the four years of Trump's presidency to the current disaster that belongs to Biden. Then I'd ask her why she believed that Hillary Clinton would be a good president as she mentions her beauty and her potential?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs&ab_channel=OnDemandNews

more
https://www.jewishworldreview.com/0322/colon032122.php3
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: You might be a moron if . . . Part II By Alicia Colon
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 02:35:23 pm »
It'd be an interesting exercise to try and find those idiots; however, they would most likely claim that it was all Republicans' fault because they never got to try their leftist ideas out in full without Republican opposition.

Sort of the same way a certain breed of leftist claims that true communism has never been tried, because every communist country has always been oppressed by the evil western capitalists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: You might be a moron if . . . Part II By Alicia Colon
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 02:35:39 pm »
I may be a deplorable moron, but my vote counts the same as Hillary Clinton's.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.