Author Topic: Kinzinger: Many ‘Will Move Heaven and Earth to Ensure’ Trump Doesn’t Win 2024  (Read 723 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: Many ‘Will Move Heaven and Earth to Ensure’ Trump Doesn’t Win 2024

Pam Key 18 Mar 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Thursday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that if former President Donald Trump got the Republican nomination for president in 2024, “many” people would “move heaven and earth to ensure he doesn’t win.”

Discussing Trump, Sciutto said, “Final question if I can? You are among the names mentioned who might challenge him for the nomination in 2024, should he decide to run. It looks more and more like he will run, maybe Liz Cheney, perhaps Mike Pence. Do you believe there will be a competitive GOP primary that you will get the opportunity to do so? We saw steps in 2020 where the GOP closed the path to challenges. Do you believe that will happen again, or will you get a shot?”

Kinzinger said, “I don’t know if I’m interested in it. It is not something I’m pursuing. I want our party to be better. I want our country to be better. In terms of, yeah, I think somebody will carry the torch of what I call actually pro-American Republicanism. I don’t know who that necessarily will be. I’m focusing on the Country First stuff. There is a lot of desire out there for something different. But look, if Donald Trump gets the Republican nomination, there are many of us that will move heaven and earth to ensure he doesn’t win. I think that’s the most important. He cannot be president again.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/18/kinzinger-many-will-move-heaven-and-earth-to-ensure-trump-doesnt-win-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Pam Key 18 Mar 2022

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Thursday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that if former President Donald Trump got the Republican nomination for president in 2024, “many” people would “move heaven and earth to ensure he doesn’t win.”

Discussing Trump, Sciutto said, “Final question if I can? You are among the names mentioned who might challenge him for the nomination in 2024, should he decide to run. It looks more and more like he will run, maybe Liz Cheney, perhaps Mike Pence. Do you believe there will be a competitive GOP primary that you will get the opportunity to do so? We saw steps in 2020 where the GOP closed the path to challenges. Do you believe that will happen again, or will you get a shot?”

Kinzinger said, “I don’t know if I’m interested in it. It is not something I’m pursuing. I want our party to be better. I want our country to be better. In terms of, yeah, I think somebody will carry the torch of what I call actually pro-American Republicanism. I don’t know who that necessarily will be. I’m focusing on the Country First stuff. There is a lot of desire out there for something different. But look, if Donald Trump gets the Republican nomination, there are many of us that will move heaven and earth to ensure he doesn’t win. I think that’s the most important. He cannot be president again.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/18/kinzinger-many-will-move-heaven-and-earth-to-ensure-trump-doesnt-win-2024/

Trump's base is 80,000,000+ strong and still holding!   happy77 :patriot: :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

Trump's base is 80,000,000+ strong and still holding!   happy77 :patriot: :patriot:
move heaven and earth to ensure he doesn’t win
So mr kinz is advocating a fraudulent election?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Yes.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

From the article...

Discussing Trump, Sciutto said, “Final question if I can? You are among the names mentioned who might challenge him for the nomination in 2024, should he decide to run.

Kinzinger is NOT going to get the GOP nomination in 2024

With the images of him crying, he'll be a modern Edward Muskie
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 02:37:49 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Seems like a threat to me
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Pam Key 18 Mar 2022

@mystery-ak

He doesn't want to change the corrupt system in place now,and THAT is why he and his accomplices are ready to "move heaven and earth to make sure Trump doesn't win".

Trump is the only potential candidate that scares both the Dims and their RINO accomplices.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@EdinVA

I think it is more a case of he is encouraging voters to vote Dim in order to make sure Trump doesn't win than it is a case of straight-out fraud.

He is clearly someone that should be voted out of office the next time he runs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seems like a threat to me

That's more how I read it too.  J6 may have been just a test project.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kinzinger is another warmongering globalist Cheneybot who just wants to try and wrap himself in the flag and dupe the GOP into his narcissistic neocon agenda.

The guy hopped in bed with commie Democrats to persecute conservatives. His 15 minutes is up.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That's more how I read it too.  J6 may have been just a test project.

In a sane world, Kinzinger's comments would would result in his removal from the J6 Committee.

Nevermind .... in a sane world there wouldn't be a J6 committee.