Author Topic: Lawyer for mother of Hunter Biden's child expects him to be indicted after he handed over 'significa  (Read 934 times)

Offline libertybele

Lawyer for mother of Hunter Biden's child expects him to be indicted after he handed over 'significant amount' of 'problematic' financial records to feds

The lawyer for the mother of one of Hunter Biden's children expects President Joe Biden's son to be indicted for tax fraud.

"I expect him to be indicted," attorney Clint Lancaster said of Hunter Biden during a CNBC interview on Thursday. "Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he's not indicted."

Lancaster represents Lunden Alexis Roberts – the mother of Biden's 3-year-old daughter.

Lancaster said that both he and Roberts "don’t want Hunter to go to jail."

"It’s not my goal, much to the unhappiness of many people in the Republican Party," Lancaster said of Biden potentially being sentenced to jail.

Roberts – a former stripper from Arkansas – was once on Hunter Biden’s payroll at his consulting firm, according to a June 2021 report.

The Daily Mail claimed to obtain text messages from 2018 on Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop between the couple.

"Roberts had previously been reported as a former stripper at a Washington D.C. club which Hunter frequented, but texts reveal she was in fact a worker at his consultancy firm, Rosemont Seneca," according to the outlet.

Roberts claimed that she "received money from a company" owned or controlled by him from May 2018 until November 2018. Court records state, "She never received tax documents for those payments."

TheBlaze previously reported, "At the time of Biden's affair with Lunden, he was dating his late brother's widow, Hallie Biden, who he moved in with after divorcing his wife of 22 years. Biden remarried in May to Melissa Cohen, who he reportedly had met just days before."

A DNA test confirmed that Biden is the father of the child "with scientific certainty," and Roberts sued him for child financial support. Biden had denied the allegations previously. In his 2021 memoir "Beautiful Things," Hunter wrote that he "has no recollection of the encounter" with Roberts.

Lancaster claims that Roberts, 31, supplied federal prosecutors with "a significant amount of Hunter’s financial records."

"They’re all in electronic form," Lancaster said of the financial data provided to the federal investigators after being subpoenaed last month. "I would estimate it was anywhere from 10 gigs of data."..........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/hunter-biden-indicted-tax-fraud-mother
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hunter isn't going to get charged with any crime. IF he is,it will be a setup so they can find him not-guilty in order to give him a defense when people accuse him of graft.

Just look at all the stuff that is a part of his public record already,and yet he has  never been charged with anything as proof of this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Broad Federal Investigation Continues

The Justice Department inquiry into the business dealings of the president’s son has remained active, with a grand jury seeking information about payments from around the world.

WASHINGTON — In the year after he disclosed a federal investigation into his “tax affairs” in late 2020, President Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, paid off a significant tax liability, even as a grand jury continued to gather evidence in a wide-ranging examination of his international business dealings, according to people familiar with the case.

Mr. Biden’s failure to pay all his taxes has been a focus of the ongoing Justice Department investigation. While wiping out his liability does not preclude criminal charges against him, the payment could make it harder for prosecutors to win a conviction or a long sentence for tax-related offenses, according to tax law experts, since juries and judges tend to be more sympathetic to defendants who have paid their bills.

But Mr. Biden’s taxes are just one element of the broader investigation stemming from work he did around the world. Hunter Biden is a Yale-educated lawyer; his professional life has intersected with his father’s public service, including working as a registered lobbyist for domestic interests and, while his father was vice president, pursuing deals and clients in Asia and Europe..........

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/16/us/politics/hunter-biden-tax-bill-investigation.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Hunter isn't going to get charged with any crime. IF he is,it will be a setup so they can find him not-guilty in order to give him a defense when people accuse him of graft.

Just look at all the stuff that is a part of his public record already,and yet he has  never been charged with anything as proof of this.

Agreed.  The corrupt are investigating their own corruptness.  They will never find Hunter guilty of anything - not the son of a sitting president nor any of his cronies.  To do so would take down the Bammys and the Clintons and I would also guess the Bushies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Agreed.  The corrupt are investigating their own corruptness.  They will never find Hunter guilty of anything - not the son of a sitting president nor any of his cronies.  To do so would take down the Bammys and the Clintons and I would also guess the Bushies.

@libertybele

Well,it seems a little late to take down the Bush Crime Family. Almost all of them are dead,and the ones still alive barely had enough influence to get "The Brown Bush",who is the "star" of the family these days, an appointment to a non-elective job IN Texas.

They still have money,but they are done as a political power.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Well,it seems a little late to take down the Bush Crime Family. Almost all of them are dead,and the ones still alive barely had enough influence to get "The Brown Bush",who is the "star" of the family these days, an appointment to a non-elective job IN Texas.

They still have money,but they are done as a political power.

@sneakypete it's a little late to take down the Crime Families in general; Bammy, Clinton, Bush, Biden, Cheney, etc.  I think at this point Mittens can probably be included. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete it's a little late to take down the Crime Families in general; Bammy, Clinton, Bush, Biden, Cheney, etc. I think at this point Mittens can probably be included.

@libertybele

Correct me if I am wrong,but doesn't Mitch still have the Chinese wife?

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Correct me if I am wrong,but doesn't Mitch still have the Chinese wife?

Yes. Chao. Trump appointed her transportation secretary.  I'm sure McConnell is part of the Crime family as well.  Pelosi too.  I think we'd be hard pressed to find leaders in our gov't who aren't involved.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes. Chao. Trump appointed her transportation secretary.  I'm sure McConnell is part of the Crime family as well.  Pelosi too.  I think we'd be hard pressed to find leaders in our gov't who aren't involved.

@libertybele

I think it would be next to impossible. The professional criminals we call "politicians" are not about to voluntarily allow someone not in their circle to achieve high office  if they can help it because he or she might upset the inbred apple cart they have been snacking from for decades.

In MY NSHO,this is the prime reason so many are against Trump. He is not only a outsider amateur politician,he is a RICH one that can't be bribed or bought out. The fact that he is both rich AND can't be bribed REALLY  fries their fritters because they,themselves are all so crooked they imagine an honest man or woman is a mythical creature like you see in the movies.

No way in HELL do they want someone like than in the upper-class ruling circles. Such a person might "spoil" everything for them,and their children might have to get actual jobs in order to live like multi-millionaires.

Hell,the laws might even start applying to THEM,which would be totally unacceptable. 

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella

Correct. Even thinking about prosecuting Hunter would probably lead to a horrible case of suicide by multiple gunshots to the back of the head.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Correct. Even thinking about prosecuting Hunter would probably lead to a horrible case of suicide by multiple gunshots to the back of the head.

@libertasbella

Well,if something happened to Hunter,the Big Guy would have to find a new bag man,and who can he trust like family?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@libertybele

I think it would be next to impossible. The professional criminals we call "politicians" are not about to voluntarily allow someone not in their circle to achieve high office  if they can help it because he or she might upset the inbred apple cart they have been snacking from for decades.

In MY NSHO,this is the prime reason so many are against Trump. He is not only a outsider amateur politician,he is a RICH one that can't be bribed or bought out. The fact that he is both rich AND can't be bribed REALLY  fries their fritters because they,themselves are all so crooked they imagine an honest man or woman is a mythical creature like you see in the movies.

No way in HELL do they want someone like than in the upper-class ruling circles. Such a person might "spoil" everything for them,and their children might have to get actual jobs in order to live like multi-millionaires.

Hell,the laws might even start applying to THEM,which would be totally unacceptable.
Why do you think they went full court press against Roy Moore?
Any man who would lose his job over matters of principle would tear the wheels off that apple cart and they knew it, which is why GOPers refused to look at the evidence that the allegations against him were fabricated or overblown.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Exactly....  There is an extensive list of people who went to Epstein's Island who have "miraculously" and "mysteriously" avoided any kind of prosecution or even attention.  Money=Power
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why do you think they went full court press against Roy Moore?

I wish people would quit asking me these rhetorical questions. I think most of you know by now my memory was fried by chemo,and it's rare for me to even remember things important to me,never mind the actions of people I will never meet or have any dealings with in any way.

Any man who would lose his job over matters of principle would tear the wheels off that apple cart and they knew it, which is why GOPers refused to look at the evidence that the allegations against him were fabricated or overblown.

I agree in principle,but it would be nice to know who and what you are writing about.

Maybe. I am NOT going to waste any time looking it up. I have more than I can remember now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly....  There is an extensive list of people who went to Epstein's Island who have "miraculously" and "mysteriously" avoided any kind of prosecution or even attention.  Money=Power

@catfish1957

It has been that way since the dawn of time and trade,and I don't see it changing.