Author Topic: Israel to Biden: You're going to do *what* with the IRGC to get a deal with Iran?  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Israel to Biden: You're going to do *what* with the IRGC to get a deal with Iran?
Ed Morrissey Mar 18, 2022 10:01 AM ET

Great question. Why aren’t more of us asking it?

The US must not remove the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps’ designation as a foreign terrorist organization, Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Foreign Minister Yair Lapid warned in a joint statement on Friday.

“We believe that the United States will not abandon its closest allies in exchange for empty promises from terrorists,” the ministers said.

The remarks came as Israeli diplomatic sources said the US was considering acceding to Iran’s demand to lift the IRGC’s designation in exchange for a commitment by Tehran to regional de-escalation and not to attack Americans, as a side deal to the revival of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

“We find it hard to believe that the IRGC’s designation as a terrorist organization will be removed in exchange for a promise not to harm Americans,” they said. “The fight against terrorism is a global one, a shared mission of the entire world.”

more
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/03/18/israel-to-biden-youre-going-to-do-what-with-the-irgc-to-get-a-deal-with-iran-n456280
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As much as they stabbed Trump in the back, I do hope they are getting some level of buyers remorse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Israel wanted Biden, so they can sleep in the bed of their own making.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Grandpa Joe, dingbat, Iran is Russia's partner in crime.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Foreign Minister Yair Lapid:
“We believe that the United States will not abandon its closest allies in exchange for empty promises from terrorists.”

ol' white joe (and his "negotiators"):
"Hold my beer and watch this..."