Author Topic: Biden Declared Putin a War Criminal - Then Came Some WH Backpedaling  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Declared Putin a War Criminal - Then Came Some WH Backpedaling
By Nick Arama | Mar 17, 2022 2:00 PM ET

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has the unenviable task of having to clean up after Joe Biden’s incoherent messes. That obviously takes up a lot of her time, since his gaffes are constant and it has to require a lot of effort to always be spinning what he says into something more sensible.

Biden did his typical confusion thing when asked a rather important question by Fox reporter Jacqui Heinrich: Did he think that Vladimir Putin was a war criminal? First, Biden said, “No,” but then he turned back around and said yes, “Did you ask me whether I would call… Oh, I, I think he is a war criminal.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntiTVbF_vXs&ab_channel=ABCNews

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov called the US president’s statement “unacceptable and unforgivable rhetoric on the part of the head of a state whose bombs have killed hundreds of thousands of people around the world”, according to Russian state news agency TASS.

But at least Biden was making a definitive statement, right?

Except not so much. A reporter asked Psaki what had changed such that he would say that after the Biden team had been deliberately not calling him that now for weeks? Psaki then went about some backpedaling, saying it was his personal opinion from his “heart” not a formal position, that had yet to be determined.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/03/17/biden-declared-putin-a-war-criminal-then-came-some-wh-backpedaling-n537086
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Biden Declared Putin a War Criminal - Then Came Some WH Backpedaling
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 10:17:07 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 11:08:15 pm »
"I may be Irish, but I'm not stupid."

No, Joe, you are stupid. You've always been stupid. 50 years or so in politics have been marked by nothing but your stupidity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 11:22:38 pm »
   This from the same people that's called every Republican since Eisenhower a 'War Criminal'.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 11:52:49 pm »
Joe is pissed off he cannot send Hunter back to Russia to collect some more fees for Hunter's vast knowledge on financial acument.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington