Author Topic: Putin's inhumanity in Ukraine emerges as calls for 'self-purification' of 'traitors' as mass graves  (Read 366 times)

Offline EdinVA

Putin's inhumanity in Ukraine emerges as calls for 'self-purification' of 'traitors' as mass graves are dug

The assault on Mariupol has revealed the full extent of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s determination to take Ukraine as he claims that his country will undergo a natural and necessary "self-purification" of "traitors." 

"The Russian people will always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors and simply spit them out like a fly that accidentally flew into their mouths," Putin said Wednesday. "I am convinced that such a natural and necessary self-purification of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to respond to any challenges."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putins-inhumanity-ukraine-self-purification-traitors

Turning on his own?  Not a healthy sign..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 04:48:38 pm by EdinVA »

Online mountaineer

"The Russian people will always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors and simply spit them out like a fly that accidentally flew into their mouths," Putin said Wednesday.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Turning on his own?  Not a healthy sign..
It sounds like he is considering any in Ukrainian who doesn't bend their knee to mother Russia to be "traitors". To what? The Soviet Union?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Emily Zanotti
@emzanotti
·
3h
Everyone's fleeing Moscow for their second homes in UAE after Putin decided to call the oligarchs traitors yesterday.
Oliver Alexander
@OAlexanderDK
 · 7h
A large exodus of private jets out of Moscow towards Dubai this morning too.

7:18 AM · Mar 17, 2022
11:05 AM · Mar 17, 2022
So it's the oligarchs Vlad is calling traitors? Or perhaps my first comment was accurate: he's nuts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

11:05 AM · Mar 17, 2022So it's the oligarchs Vlad is calling traitors? Or perhaps my first comment was accurate: he's nuts.

But I thought no one was allowing russian aircraft to fly outside russia?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But I thought no one was allowing russian aircraft to fly outside russia?
Some animals are more equal than others...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Some animals are more equal than others...

How does it go... With enough money there are no unnatural acts..

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Putin is transitioning.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Putin is transitioning.

Thanks!  Did you bring the eye-bleach as well?

:silly:

Offline dfwgator

The cheese has slid off of the cracker.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wingnut, the Putin pic of him transitioning gave me my daily chuckle! 

He better transition from what he is presently to something else, otherwise a fork will be shoved into him, and he is done.  Cooked!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: