Author Topic: Gingrich on the WH: ‘This Is the Most Timid, Cowardly and Pathetic Administration in Modern American  (Read 112 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gingrich on the WH: ‘This Is the Most Timid, Cowardly and Pathetic Administration in Modern American History’

Trent Baker15 Mar 20221
1:43

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich tore into the Biden administration on Tuesday for its handling of foreign policy as Russia continues its invasion of Ukraine.

Gingrich, in an interview with Fox News Channel’s “The Faulkner Focus,” described the White House as “the most timid, cowardly and pathetic administration in modern American history.” He also called President Joe Biden a “failure.”

“We should know after Afghanistan — this is the most timid, cowardly, and pathetic administration in modern American history,” Gingrich asserted. “I mean, there are not any words to express it. If you watched Kamala Harris in Europe, it was an embarrassment to have that person represent the United States because she is so totally utterly incompetent. I think the Europeans have taken our measure. I don’t think anybody in Europe looks to the United States right now to provide any leadership of any kind. And I think that Biden is meeting that standard. He’s not providing any leadership of any kind.”

He continued, “We have enormous capability. We have many, very competent people. If they were unleashed, we would, in fact, end up defeating Putin, and he would end up being driven out of power by his own government. But instead, we are intimidated by him; we are allowing him to get away with war crimes. These are all war crimes. Targeting a maternity hospital, killing women and children, targeting nuclear reactors, all of these things are war crimes. But that’s typical.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/15/gingrich-on-the-wh-this-is-the-most-timid-cowardly-and-pathetic-administration-in-modern-american-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline rustynail

Yet they continue forward with their agenda while the controlled opposition party is silent.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yet they continue forward with their agenda while the controlled opposition party is silent.

Is Joe Biden the man we want leading us into WW III?

Questions don't get any easier than that do they?   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Is Joe Biden the man we want leading us into WW III?

Questions don't get any easier than that do they?   :cool:

I think he'll have us into WW III before the mid terms.  God help us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.