Author Topic: How Jussie Smollett stamped on the grave of Emmett Till  (Read 61 times)

Offline Kamaji

How Jussie Smollett stamped on the grave of Emmett Till
« on: March 15, 2022, 01:25:27 pm »
How Jussie Smollett stamped on the grave of Emmett Till

By Piers Morgan
March 14, 2022

The Oscars are nearly upon us again, but we already have a winner in the Best Actor category.

Jussie Smollett’s clenched-fist courtroom impression of Nelson Mandela was better than anything Idris Elba did in the movie about South Africa’s great man.

Unfortunately for him, it didn’t come during a heroic Long Walk to Freedom, but a shameful Short Perp-Walk to Prison.

The lying, narcissistic, deluded, fame-hungry imbecile had just been sentenced to 150 days in jail after inventing a homophobic race attack on himself.

And rather than finally hold his hands up and admit to his despicably damaging deceit, Smollett decided to double down and defiantly raise one hand, Mandela-esque, to the sky as he continued playing the victim.

It was a suitably pathetic and embarrassing end to a deeply unedifying saga, best summarized by Smollett’s comical self-own as he belligerently bellowed his innocence to the extremely unimpressed judge.

“If I did this,” he screamed, “then it means I stuck my fist in the fears of black Americans in this country for over 400 years and the fears of the LGBT community.”

Well, yes, you repulsive little twerp, that’s EXACTLY what you did!

In fact, it’s hard to think of a more sickening affront to civil and gay rights than Smollett’s big fat lie.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/03/14/how-jussie-smollett-stamped-on-the-grave-of-emmett-till/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: How Jussie Smollett stamped on the grave of Emmett Till
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 03:24:10 pm »
It was a suitably pathetic and embarrassing end to a deeply unedifying saga, best summarized by Smollett’s comical self-own as he belligerently bellowed his innocence to the extremely unimpressed judge.

I have to disagree with this from Piers.  It was all kinds of "edifying" to me watching him frog marched out of the courtroom.  My upset is he got 150 days, with half of it to be time off for good behavior.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: