Author Topic: “We Can’t Just Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices”, Biden Edition  (Read 229 times)

rebewranger

Watts Up With That?
The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change

Home2022March11
“We Can’t Just Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices”, Biden Edition
OIL AND GAS
“We Can’t Just Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices”, Biden Edition
6 hours ago David Middleton 61 Comments
Guest “Remember this?” by David Middleton

March 2012
Obama: Nation can’t drill its way out of soaring gas prices
BY ANDREW RESTUCCIA – 05/06/11

President Obama called for the elimination of billions of dollars in oil industry tax breaks Friday, while stressing that the United States can’t drill its way out of high gas prices.

“We can’t just drill our way out of the problem,” Obama said during an energy policy speech in Indiana Friday. “If we’re serious about addressing our energy problems, we’re going to have to do more than drill.”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/03/11/we-cant-just-drill-our-way-to-lower-gas-prices-biden-edition/

Offline Kamaji

Sure we can.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We could at least try.

Why are you okay with asking Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, and Iran to drill our way to lower prices, but not okay with doing the same in America?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sure we can.
Seems to we already did it once after democrats said it wasn't possible, then democrats shut it all down and are telling us the same Bolshevik again! It's really sad when the democrats still think Americans are believing their lies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Seems we did under Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sure we can.
We did  it before. We can do it again--IF the damned Government will quit this "green new deal" crap and get out of the way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If Mr. Trump wins again in 2024, one of the first things he should do after taking office is explore the possibility of forcing the EPA to shut down in its entirety.

Do it, and let the howls of the left be damned...!