Author Topic: Why the bid to destroy the fossil fuel industry when past predictions of doom have been completely w  (Read 156 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 10, 2022
Why the bid to destroy the fossil fuel industry when past predictions of doom have been completely wrong?
By Jack Hellner

News break: The Arctic ice in February was 5.64 million square miles, or 266,000 square miles below the average of 1981–1990.  That is 95.5% of the average.

In February 2022, temperatures at the 925 hPa level (about 2,500 feet above sea level) ranged from 1 to over 8 degrees Celsius (2 to 14 degrees Fahrenheit) above the 1981 to 2010 average along the Eurasian coast and across the central Arctic Ocean (Figure 2a). However, cool conditions prevailed over much of Canada and Baffin Bay; temperatures were generally 2 to 7 degrees Celsius (4 to 13 degrees Fahrenheit) below average.

So much for the greenie predictions that it would be gone soon.  It is not melting fast, nor gone.

Since temperatures were up a possible 14 degrees in one area of the Arctic and lower by as much as 13 degrees in another area, that shows there is no correlation among temperatures, fossil fuels, and CO2.  The climate is and has always been cyclical.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/why_the_bid_to_destroy_the_fossil_fuel_industry_when_past_predictions_of_doom_have_been_completely_wrong.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

We will be made to suffer because climate change/Green economy is a religion for the left

Their position is high prices is the penance for the standard of living Americans have enjoyed
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 03:53:42 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is money to be made in the climate change gig, from renewables to carbon credits.

That money is not made by supporting fossil fuels.

Always, Always follow the money>
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Kamaji

There is money to be made in the climate change gig, from renewables to carbon credits.

That money is not made by supporting fossil fuels.

Always, Always follow the money>

:thumbsup:

That's how Al Gore made his nut.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Captain... my tricorder readings indicate that all previous data promulgated
by the purveyors of global warming seem to be ... bullshit.