Author Topic: Saudis and Middle East Leaders Reject Biden’s Calls for Help Lowering World Oil Prices  (Read 149 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Saudis and Middle East Leaders Reject Biden’s Calls for Help Lowering World Oil Prices

by Kyle Becker

The Saudi crown prince and the United Arab Emerates sheikh have both rejected President Biden’s overtures to aid the United States on lowering world oil and gas prices.

“The White House unsuccessfully tried to arrange calls between President Biden and the de facto leaders of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as the U.S. was working to build international support for Ukraine and contain a surge in oil prices,” Middle East and U.S. officials said, as reported in the Wall Street Journal.

“Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and the U.A.E.’s Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan both declined U.S. requests to speak to Mr. Biden in recent weeks, the officials said, as Saudi and Emirati officials have become more vocal in recent weeks in their criticism of American policy in the Gulf,” WSJ noted.

“There was some expectation of a phone call, but it didn’t happen,“ said a U.S. official about Biden’s planned call to the Saudis. ”It was part of turning on the spigot [of Saudi oil].”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/saudis-and-middle-east-leaders-reject-bidens-calls-for-help-lowering-world-oil-prices-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Joe is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment.

I love this country, honor our Constitution and I am proud to be an American.  Brandon DOES NOT represent me and I condemn his actions since he has been sworn in and I am deeply saddened by the destruction he is inflicting on our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.