Author Topic: Report: Four Top White House Briefing Room Outlets Looking to Hire Jen Psaki  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Four Top White House Briefing Room Outlets Looking to Hire Jen Psaki

Paul Bois 9 Mar 2022

Four of the seven front row news organizations in the White House briefing room have been looking to hire President Joe Biden’s press secretary Jen Psaki.

According to Puck News, the Biden administration’s spokesperson has been “feverishly courted by” the likes of CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, and CBS News for a potential hosting gig ahead of her reported exit from her White House role later this year. CNN has been particularly interested in Psaki in hopes that she could revitalize their broken brand in the wake of Jeff Zucker’s exit.

“Psaki intends to leave the White House at some point this year and, according to sources familiar with her thinking, intends to go into television news—not as a contributor, but as a host,” reported the outlet.

“Her lunch meetings with the CNN and MSNBC executives, which also included her agent Jay Sures, were the opening salvo in what is likely to be a long effort by several networks to court the woman who could potentially become the next big star in television news,” it added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/09/four-top-white-house-briefing-room-outlets-looking-to-hire-jen-psaki/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Her new show: Fractured Fairy Tale's and Fake News hosted by Jen pSaki
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Her new show: Fractured Fairy Tale's and Fake News hosted by Jen pSaki
I thought it might be called Circle Back With Jen. I even have the opening shot for the show.

Offline Kamaji

TBR is looking to hire Psaki??

:silly:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
She's a great liar.  She'll work out well for them.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

...interested in Psaki in hopes that she could revitalize their broken brand...
Not possible to fix the brand but what they are really looking for is access hoping they she can call/walk in and people will tell her things they are not supposed to.

Offline Kamaji

Not possible to fix the brand but what they are really looking for is access hoping they she can call/walk in and people will tell her things they are not supposed to.

Exactly.

Online Hoodat

I thought it might be called Circle Back With Jen. I even have the opening shot for the show.

lol, very nice!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

She's a great liar.  She'll work out well for them.
:thumbsup:  Drop the mic.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Psaki,should she go commercial, would likely be quick death for any institution that hired her, she is respected and liked about as much as Biden.  Typhoid Mary Psaki.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Blazing Saddles?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Blazing Saddles?
Might be, kind of looks like it. Truth is I just did a search for circling wagons and picked this one, there was no attribution.