Author Topic: As Russia Invades Ukraine, U.S. Army Gives Mandatory Training on Gender Identity Woke and stupid.  (Read 204 times)

rebewranger

As Russia Invades Ukraine, U.S. Army Gives Mandatory Training on Gender Identity
Woke and stupid.

Fri Mar 4, 2022 Robert Spencer 69 comments

We can only hope that the madness in Ukraine doesn’t escalate to the extent that the U.S. military ends up getting involved. It’s clear that Gen. Mark Milley and the rest of the brass have learned absolutely no lessons from Afghanistan and are determined to repeat the same mistakes that led up to the catastrophically mishandled withdrawal from Kabul. If the Army were called upon to move into Ukraine, which would be an indication that the situation there had gotten wildly out of control, it isn’t at all clear that today’s woke force would pose a significant threat even to the manifestly weak and sluggish Russian forces. An American army presence in Ukraine would likely herald World War III, and we hope it won’t come to that, but if it does, look out.

These are the priorities of Milley’s thoroughly modern military: early in February, Army officers were forced to sit through an official and mandatory presentation entitled “Policy on the Military Service of Transgender Persons and Persons with Gender Dysphoria.” According to the Washington Free Beacon, the presentation gives “training on gender pronouns and coaching officers on when to offer soldiers gender transition surgery.”

While Vladimir Putin’s army was preparing to invade Ukraine, officers of the U.S. Army were learning that they have to refer to some men as “she” and “her” if they want to keep their jobs, and be attentive for moments when it might be appropriate to offer Private Jack a chance to become Private Jill (no doubt soon to be Seargent First Class Jill, for being such a useful soldier of the zeitgeist).

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/03/russia-invades-ukraine-us-army-gives-mandatory-robert-spencer/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
With this moronic bullsh*t going on in the USA, how long before Xi and Putin think they can seize the USA?  I say not long.

And with a dead from the neck up POTUS, even the Duchy of Grand Fenwick could defeat the USA.  For all of you that get the reference, I am NOT kidding.

Offline Kamaji

With this moronic bullsh*t going on in the USA, how long before Xi and Putin think they can seize the USA?  I say not long.

And with a dead from the neck up POTUS, even the Duchy of Grand Fenwick could defeat the USA.  For all of you that get the reference, I am NOT kidding.

Thank you, Peter Sellers!