Author Topic: Three Republicans Vote Against Resolution that Could Call for American Troops in Russia Conflict  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three Republicans Vote Against Resolution that Could Call for American Troops in Russia Conflict

Sean Moran 2 Mar 2022

Three House Republicans voted against a resolution on Wednesday that conservatives argued was so broad it could call to commit American troops to the conflict and for the United States to be in conflict with Russia “forever.”

The House overwhelmingly passed H. Res. 956, 426 to 3. Only three Republicans, Reps. Thomas Massie (R-KY), Matt Rosendale (R-MT), and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) voted against it.

Massie, a supporter of a non-interventionist foreign policy, said the resolution calls for “immediate defensive security assistance” to Ukraine, which is so overly broad that it could call to commit American troops to the fight on behalf of Ukraine.

The Kentucky conservative also said the resolution’s call to “fully isolate” the “Putin regime” would hurt low-income Americans hurting from inflation and Russians who may not agree with the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Biden admitted during his State of the Union address on Tuesday that the sanctions on Putin and Russia will raise prices.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/02/three-republicans-vote-against-resolution-that-could-call-for-american-troops-in-russia-conflict/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bravo for three Republicans.  The rest need to be displaced.  No one wants to see a people/nation to suffer unjustly, but Ukraine is NOT the USA's fight.  Spilling one American's blood would be criminal in my humble opinion. 

Fact is, the USA and its foolish leaders have empowered Russia and China for decades.  Pure foolishness, and extreme weakness.  I don't give a flying f*** what universities think about having 400,000 Chinese students in their ranks.  Either they are the enemy, or they are not.  If they are, what the f*** are we doing training our enemy in anything?  There are enough Chinese nationals in the USA to seize every important facility and shut this nation down hard if they so chose to do so.  So much for national security.

We learned NOTHING FROM PEARL HARBOR!!!!!   We are a nation of stupid, lazy people, and we invite self destruction.  Wrecking Ball Joe is the perfect representation of self destruction.  The Biden Idiocracy will take this nation to its knees.  I just cannot imagine us surviving three more years of this fool. 

One would hope the military would seize the government and save the day, but not with tutu Miley as the head of the military.  And why would God help us when we murder 1 million of our most defenseless each and every year?  This nation has condemned itself to hell.  We earned it.   But no worries, Wrecking Ball Joe has all the solutions.  I know, I heard him say it repeatedly.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 05:30:03 am by jafo2010 »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As i've stated before, so many in denial to reality/truths and more addicted to liars lies, than crack whores are to crack.  As the good book says; who shall save a nation such as these?  Warnings have certainly been abundant, as was the job of many  of us to do.  As the Bible warned to such, Your blood be upon your own head!  Those that lead them to destruction are so beguiling charming!
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When I read there were three, I was sure Paul Gosar was among them.  My Rep.  I did well to retire in his District.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As i've stated before, so many in denial to reality/truths and more addicted to liars lies, than crack whores are to crack.  As the good book says; who shall save a nation such as these?  Warnings have certainly been abundant, as was the job of many  of us to do.  As the Bible warned to such, Your blood be upon your own head!  Those that lead them to destruction are so beguiling charming!
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:

@christian

Well,that might be a little harsh.

Stop and consider that these ignorant creatures have lived their whole lives in protected denial of reality. There has always been someone else available to "step into the breach" to protect them,and these cretins weren't and aren't even aware of that reality.

PLEASE note that I am NOT saying they should be allowed the luxury of remaining safe while someone else takes all the risks for them. IMNSHO,there is NOTHING like a serious dose of reality to wake people up,so let's wake them up.

Offline christian

When the Ark began to float and people were up to their necks in water, the next part was harsh.  How people felt about the harshness did not deter their fate on iota.  These days look to be fr more wicked than back then, people lie and deny to themselves,and are addicted to the lies of the wicked deceivers.  God deals with such with great harshness, the few survivors are convinced of the error of those ways, it just took a high enugh toll to get through to them.  Its the harshness that's the great convincer.  Not as us that warm them would have it, its the deniers and willfully deaf that demands nothing less than harsh will get through to them.  So as they demand they will have it, so let them have it, in full measure.
 :amen:
God spoke that He would not have it so, neither would i, but the determined would not accept anything less.  So be it.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about using "contractors", "consultants", and "mercenaries"?  They aren't "troops".
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

Afghanistan was Bidens baby and as he got away with that, Biden moved on to the Ukraine,with his political buddy Putin.  How many more nations of the world will fall with Biden handing them over to communists and muslims of the world, heavily armed by democrats, as democrats further weaken America, and when will come our due recompense for going along with it?
 ****slapping ****slapping ****slapping

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What about using "contractors", "consultants", and "mercenaries"?  They aren't "troops".

@DefiantMassRINO

The last thing *I* want to see is it being made "easier" for politicians to declare war,and THIS is what I have against our masters ending the draft.

Make war personal to the voters by drafting their sons to fight,and there will be fewer wars.

What is being proposed is only another step down that dangerous road.