Author Topic: Cenk Uygur Makes Psychotic Claim that Right-Wing Americans Love Putin-Because He is White  (Read 174 times)

rebewranger

Cenk Uygur Makes Psychotic Claim that Right-Wing Americans Love Putin-Because He is White

Jordan Villa
  | 
Feb 25, 2022

Cenk Uygur has plunged deeper into his critical race theory enthused lunacy. In the tweet below, Uygur claims that right-winged Americans not only love Vladimir Putin because he is an authoritarian tyrannical leader, but mainly because he is white.

Saying right-wing Americans have “turned on democracy and now even America.” Like many tweets and claims by Uygur, there is no evidence to support his allegations. Where are all of these conservative, racist, Putin loving Americans?

There seems to be no boundaries when it comes to Cenk Uygur relating global political issues back to Americans being racists. The correlation between American’s who identify as right-wing and Putin’s actions in Ukraine is non-existent.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/cenk-uygur-makes-psychotic-claim-that-right-wing-americans-love-putin-because-he-is-white/

Offline rustynail

Something wrong with Being White?

Offline Kamaji

Something wrong with Being White?

According to the froot-loops, all whites are inherently racist.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
According to the froot-loops, all whites are inherently racist.
Actually, and so typical of the Left, what they say is backwards or inside out.

I have been seeing a lot of racism lately, mostly in the news and entertainment media, but it pretty much seems to be directed at white folks, not by them at others.

Maybe that is just an artifact of Black History Month...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Actually, and so typical of the Left, what they say is backwards or inside out.

I have been seeing a lot of racism lately, mostly in the news and entertainment media, but it pretty much seems to be directed at white folks, not by them at others.

Maybe that is just an artifact of Black History Month...

Well, the racism is more generic amongst the left.   That is, they view everything through the lens of race - the good, the bad, and the ugly - and they impose moral judgments on individuals depending on what racial class they have subjectively assigned that individual to.

This is as racist against blacks as it is against whites.  It is just racism, pure and simple.