Author Topic: The American People Add Ukraine to Biden's Growing List of Failures  (Read 94 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The American People Add Ukraine to Biden's Growing List of Failures
By Brandon Morse | Feb 28, 2022 10:30 AM ET

President Joe Biden’s entire time as President of the United States can be summed up with the word “abandonment.”

He abandoned the border, he abandoned Afghanistan, and he even abandons the press after the vast majority of his speeches. Now, we can add “Ukraine” to the list of things he abandoned. As RedState previously covered, Biden dropped sanctions on Russia but it couldn’t be confirmed if they’d actually have an effect. Then, before anything could be understood about the sanctions, Biden left for the weekend to Deleware.

Biden’s handling of Ukraine has been another example of his incompetence. Never mind that this entire invasion was a door he helped open in the first place, now that the invasion is here, we have a leader who’s doing very little leading on the matter.

It’s why the American people agree that Biden’s handling of the Ukraine matter has been poor.

According to Rasmussen, fewer than a third of voters actually approve of what Biden is doing in Ukraine with a majority believing his performance to be less than stellar:

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that just 31% of Likely U.S voters give Biden an excellent or good rating for the way he has handled the Russian aggression toward Ukraine. Forty-nine percent (49%) give him a poor rating for his handling of the Russia-Ukraine situation.

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/02/28/the-american-people-add-ukraine-to-bidens-growing-list-of-failures-n529305
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: The American People Add Ukraine to Biden's Growing List of Failures
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 04:04:40 pm »
Bidet's administration precipitated the Russian invasion.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 04:33:52 pm »
This is another example of the American people’s disgust with everything Biden

I actually thought that Ukraine would temporarily boost his poll numbers. A kind of “rally around the president during time of crisis” thing

Donald Trump was right. On the border, on energy independence, on Russia and Putin.

I saw a poll were 60 some percent believe that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Donald Trump was president and I believe that

The Democrats came into office believing that the country so hated Donald Trump, that they wanted everything he did undone. And they proceeded to undo every last thing Donald Trump did at their peril and ours
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 04:34:26 pm »
This is another example of the American people’s disgust with everything Biden

I actually thought that Ukraine would temporarily boost his poll numbers. A kind of “rally around the president during time of crisis” thing

Donald Trump was right. On the border, on energy independence, on Russia and Putin.

I saw a poll were 60 some percent believe that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Donald Trump was president and I believe that

The Democrats came into office believing that the country so hated Donald Trump, that they wanted everything he did undone. And they proceeded to undo every last thing Donald Trump did at their peril and ours

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 04:36:16 pm »
Joe IS a failure, so why would one expect anything he does (other than step down) to be successful??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.