Author Topic: Joe Biden Is Worse than Putin  (Read 62 times)

Offline Kamaji

Joe Biden Is Worse than Putin
« on: February 25, 2022, 01:22:52 pm »
Joe Biden Is Worse than Putin

The war in Ukraine is none of America’s business. Censorship and administrative edicts here at home are.

By Josiah Lippincott
February 24, 2022

Vladimir Putin never mandated that I submit to nonconsensual medical treatment to keep my livelihood. Putin didn’t ban me from social media for criticizing the regime. It wasn’t Putin who eviscerated my years of saving with skyrocketing inflation.

Joe Biden did.

Kiev is 5,000 miles away from where I sit in southeastern Michigan. I pray the conflict ends swiftly and with minimal loss of life, but that should be the extent of my involvement. The war between Ukraine and Russia is not my fight. Putin’s rule in Russia is not my problem.

Joe Biden’s reign is.

Contrary to the claims of historian Jon Meacham, the conflict between Ukraine and Russia is not a battle between autocracy and democracy. Instead, it is a conflict between dictators on all sides. Joe Biden, no less than Vladimir Putin, governs through edict and fiat. In the past two years, the entire nation has been governed under a persistent state of emergency. No legislature anywhere in America ever voted for lockdowns or mask mandates. Congress has never voted to require COVID vaccines for either public or private employees.

Over and over again, Americans have been subjected to draconian regulations of their private lives by unelected bureaucrats and executive officials who claim unlimited emergency powers. In Michigan in 2020, there were no churches open for Easter service—by the order of the governor.

Twitter bluechecks and liberals can spare me their righteous indignation in the name of freedom. Mindless blatherers, all. Their “liberal democracy” is neither liberal nor democratic.

About Josiah Lippincott
Josiah Lippincott is a PhD student at Hillsdale College and former Marine officer. He's also permanently banned on Twitter for criticizing the Biden regime. You can find him on Telegram at https://t.me/josiah_lippincott

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/02/24/joe-biden-is-worse-than-putin/