Author Topic: White House Incredibly Insists Biden's Russia Sanctions 'Strategy' Has 'Worked'  (Read 179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Incredibly Insists Biden's Russia Sanctions 'Strategy' Has 'Worked'
By Mike Miller | Feb 24, 2022 3:30 PM ET

As those of us who have paid even a modicum amount of attention to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is well aware, she is loath to ever admit her boss has done anything wrong, said anything wrong, or no doubt thought anything wrong. Moreover, she does so with an air of smugness that is irritating as hell.

As I suggested on Thursday in an article titled Biden’s Meaningless Pledge Prior to Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Becomes a Cruel Joke, Russia’s full-scale attack against neighboring Ukraine was a foregone conclusion, even as Team Biden continued to beclown itself with the ridiculous assertion that it was not.

Moreover, as I covered in the above piece, Biden himself all but sealed Ukraine’s fate with a carefully-crafted hollow pledge “so detached from geopolitical reality” that it “shook the confidence of allies” and “stunned some in the diplomatic world.”

Our story begins with Psaki predictably and desperately tripping all over her tapdancing self on Wednesday, as reported by my colleague Nick Arama, as she hilariously tried to square the circle following Germany’s announcement this week that it would halt certification of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. As Nick reported in May, Biden waived sanctions on the Russian-owned company in charge of the pipeline. Needless to say, Psaki’s performance was pure Psaki.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/02/24/white-house-incredibly-insists-bidens-russia-sanctions-strategy-has-worked-n527246
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

9999hair out0000

The only effective sanctions the Biden Regime has imposed were against American Industry developing American Resources, for Americans, against transporting those resources, and against utilizing the resources which could make for a stronger position, economically, militarily, and strategically in a world gone blatantly and actively hostile.

These people are writing America's death warrant.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who you gonna believe, Spokeshole Psaki or your lyin eyes!

Offline Hoodat

White House Incredibly Insists Biden's Russia Sanctions 'Strategy' Has 'Worked'

They haven't even been implemented yet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

As long as we don't get nuked, the media will say Biden's Russia Strategy worked.  And if we do get nuked, they'll blame Trump.