Author Topic: Ukraine: Live Updates thread  (Read 155305 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: Ukraine: Live Updates thread
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2022, 12:52:09 am »
They don't need to take one.  Biden is destroying America's standing all on his own.

True enough, but I’m interested in whether they support Russias assertion that the breakaway provinces should be recognized as separate countries just because the inhabitants voted for it/wanted it, or not.  I’m curious because they can’t really take a position without either pissing off Russia or validating Taiwan’s claim to independence. 

In which case, someone should be forcing them to take a position, and just let them play dumb. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 12:52:56 am by Kamaji »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2022, 01:09:06 am »
US warns it has information that Russia has a 'kill list' of Ukrainians after military occupation
The letter was sent amid fears of a potential Russian invasion in Ukraine
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-warns-credible-information-russia-kill-list-ukrainians
I guess Biden's handlers felt they had to move the fear mongering up a notch since the invasion they have predicting hasn't happened, nice to know it's not just Americans that they want to scare.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2022, 01:21:39 am »
US warns it has information that Russia has a 'kill list' of Ukrainians after military occupation
The letter was sent amid fears of a potential Russian invasion in Ukraine
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-warns-credible-information-russia-kill-list-ukrainians
Is this Russian 'kill list' like the one Biden gave to the Taliban of all U.S. Citizens and U.S. Supporters in the country?
How is it different? Did the the Russian 'kill list' come from the Biden admin like the last one?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2022, 01:46:33 am »
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
27m
JUST IN - Putin orders #Russian armed forces to enter rebel territories in eastern Ukraine for "peacekeeping operations."

No worries .... it's a minor incursion.

« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2022, 01:51:47 am »
"Celebrations in Donetsk kicked off right after Putin's speech. Clearly choreographed and timed"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1495851845000085506

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2022, 01:53:58 am »
Said at the outset that Russia wants sea access.  Shouldn't have caught anybody by surprise.
Pretty obvious as strategic goals go.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2022, 01:58:03 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Notice Chinese state media uses quotes around “independent republics” here

This is bc they strongly oppose independence for Taiwan and thus cannot support breakaway regions in Donbass

China Xinhua News
@XHNews
China state-affiliated media· 3h

Update: Putin signs decrees recognizing 2 "independent republics" in east Ukraine's Donbass & orders Russian armed forces to ensure peace there http://xhtxs.cn/rcg

7:04 PM · Feb 21, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Online Kamaji

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2022, 02:03:03 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Notice Chinese state media uses quotes around “independent republics” here

This is bc they strongly oppose independence for Taiwan and thus cannot support breakaway regions in Donbass

7:04 PM · Feb 21, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Interesting.

« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2022, 02:11:20 am »
Jennifer Griffin
@JenGriffinFNC

Zelensky: “Important right now to see who our true friends are.”

“We are committed to peace and diplomacy. We are on our land. We are not afraid of anyone or anything…and we will not give anything to anyone, and we are sure of that.”

“It’s not Feb 2014, but Feb 2022.”

8:42 PM · Feb 21, 2022·Twitter Web App

« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2022, 02:19:58 am »
Jennifer Jacobs
@JenniferJJacobs

BREAKING: The Biden admin has ordered all remaining State Department personnel out of Ukraine. The embassy had previously relocated from Kyiv to the western city of Lviv. Now they are shifting to Poland.

6:01 PM · Feb 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2022, 02:20:37 am »
Joe Biden Allows Vladimir Putin to Send More Russian Troops into Ukraine Without Triggering Sanctions

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to send more troops into Ukraine would not trigger the sanctions prepared by the United States and European allies, the White House said Monday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/21/joe-biden-allows-vladimir-putin-send-russian-troops-ukraine-without-triggering-sanctions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2022, 02:30:35 am »
(Peter Doocy on FNC was just confirming this .....)

Joseph Haboush
@jhaboush

NEW: A senior US administration official says that Russian troops moving into the Donbass "would not itself be a new step." Additional sanctions will be announced tomorrow.

5:43 PM · Feb 21, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2022, 02:33:34 am »

I guess Biden's handlers felt they had to move the fear mongering up a notch since the invasion they have predicting hasn't happened, nice to know it's not just Americans that they want to scare.
They have been desperately trying to whip America up into a frenzy over the so called 'invasion' of a country 95% of Americans cannot spell, and 99% could not find on a map. To their credit, whether out of ignorance or apathy, Biden could not get legs on this issue which nobody cares about except him and his clown-car woke joke staff.

Biden's handlers thought they could elevate Brandon to some kind Patton figure single handedly saving America from the Russians. After that, he would start enacting War Powers Acts further restricting freedoms and control of the population since "The Church of the Covidians" has collapsed.

Americans are past tired of stupid greedy politicians and their industrialist lobbyists getting the U.S. involve in stupid wars on the other side of the Earth which are none of our business anyway. I doubt Biden's controllers would have been able to raise a volunteer force of Americans willing to fight and die for Ukraine (whatever that is?). The American government is trying to pull off another Vietnam farcical war (or should I say 'police action'?) and Americans are not having it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2022, 02:35:35 am »
True enough, but I’m interested in whether they support Russias assertion that the breakaway provinces should be recognized as separate countries just because the inhabitants voted for it/wanted it, or not.  I’m curious because they can’t really take a position without either pissing off Russia or validating Taiwan’s claim to independence. 

In which case, someone should be forcing them to take a position, and just let them play dumb.

I see what you are saying.  Russia doesn't even follow their own assertion here.  A real leader would be pointing out those contradictions to both Russia and China.  Unfortunately, we are stuck with Joe Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2022, 02:37:06 am »
Cernovich
@Cernovich

It wouldn’t have happened. Proof of that is it didn’t happen.

Michael Beschloss
@BeschlossDC  · 3h

If the Russian attack against Ukraine had occurred in 2020, how would the then-President of the United States have responded?

9:07 PM · Feb 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2022, 02:39:39 am »
Ali Rogin
@AliRogin
NEW: In a conference call with reporters on responding to Putin, and what comes next, a senior admin official suggested that Russian troops in Donetsk/Luhansk *alone* may *not* warrant the "swift and severe" sanctions the admin has been previewing.
5:47 PM · Feb 21, 2022·

Who is the #@!$%& senior administration official who said that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2022, 02:41:00 am »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Putin outplayed NATO so bad they’re having to invent new crimes just to justify their sanctions.

8:25 PM · Feb 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2022, 02:42:45 am »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

The Deep State spent decades divorcing themselves from the American People and now they’re mad that we don’t care about their “international crisis” in Ukraine or their neurotic Jack Ryan fantasies?

Ha! Have fun eating your massive L today, losers. Maybe consider retirement.

8:29 PM · Feb 21, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2022, 02:54:36 am »
White House Schedule (Updated)

Monday  -  February 21, 2022

Official Schedule
The President has no public events scheduled.

Sunday  -  February 20, 2022

Official Schedule
On Sunday, the President has no public events scheduled.

Saturday  -  February 19, 2022

Official Schedule
On Saturday, the President has no public events scheduled.

Schedule yesterday showed Biden traveled to Delaware on Saturday.  Not there now.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2022, 03:13:16 am »

The guy who is going to storm the beaches under fire and lead American Forces to Glorious Victory against the evil Russians. This guy has more medals than a South American dictator. He is obviously a very formidable fellow. The Russian and Chinese quake with fear at hearing his name ... 'Milley'. They are deathly afraid that he will label them all 'White Supremacist Extremists/Trump Supporters' who do not recognize transgender rights and then kick them out of the war.

"NO! NO! NO! You cannot join this war until you CONFESS YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE. So just turn around and go back home until you present an essay on the 32 distinct genders!"

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2022, 04:37:45 am »

The guy who is going to storm the beaches under fire and lead American Forces to Glorious Victory against the evil Russians. This guy has more medals than a South American dictator. He is obviously a very formidable fellow. The Russian and Chinese quake with fear at hearing his name ... 'Milley'. They are deathly afraid that he will label them all 'White Supremacist Extremists/Trump Supporters' who do not recognize transgender rights and then kick them out of the war.

"NO! NO! NO! You cannot join this war until you CONFESS YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE. So just turn around and go back home until you present an essay on the 32 distinct genders!"
Can you imagine this putz and his woke crap in WWII? I'm pretty he sure someone would have relieved him of duty, or someone a soldier maybe would have relieved him of a lot more. Ms Milley is a national embarrassment and so is Austin.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2022, 04:45:17 am »
Who is the #@!$%& senior administration official who said that?
Did Milley make a phone call?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2022, 04:47:34 am »
Can you imagine this putz and his woke crap in WWII? I'm pretty he sure someone would have relieved him of duty, or someone a soldier maybe would have relieved him of a lot more. Ms Milley is a national embarrassment and so is Austin.
I have little doubt that George S. Patton could have bombarded those snowflakes with a round of invective that would have melted them and evaporated the residue.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2022, 05:23:39 am »
HARRIS: 
"I mean, listen guys. We're talking about the potential for war in Europe. I mean, let's really take a moment to understand the significance of what we're talking about. It's been over 70 years...there has been peace and security."

Budapest, 1956

Prague, 1968

Warsaw, 1981