Author Topic: When Fascism Comes To America, It Will Look Like Justin Trudeau’s Canada  (Read 139 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 When Fascism Comes To America, It Will Look Like Justin Trudeau’s Canada

Trudeau’s dangerous not just because he’s abusing Canadians, but because he is providing the wish list for crackdowns by Democrats in the U.S.: “every single bank, credit union, investment broker and insurance provider in the country has been deputized to figure out if they have a blockader as a client, and to immediately freeze their accounts if so.”

Posted by William A. Jacobson Friday, February 18, 2022 at 09:23pm

If Justin Trudeau had merely removed trucks from blocking a bridge in protest of vaccine mandates, it would be no big deal. Protesters for various causes routinely get removed from blocking traffic.

But that’s not all Justin Trudeau did. He suspended civil liberties in Canada, targeting peaceful protesters and anyone who supports them. Not because those supporters committed a crime, but because they supported the political opposition to Trudeau’s government.

Trudeau ordered all financial institutions to freeze the assets of his political opposition without court order and with full immunity from liability, and no financial asset was spared.

more
https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/02/when-fascism-comes-to-america-it-will-look-like-justin-trudeaus-canada/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: When Fascism Comes To America, It Will Look Like Justin Trudeau’s Canada
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 02:07:38 pm »
2A is the only thing seperating us and the Canadians.

I pray it doesn't come down to that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 04:31:43 pm »
2A is the only thing seperating us and the Canadians.

I pray it doesn't come down to that.

Start freezing bank accounts wholesale and you will see a very rapid advancement in the 2A option.  People object when you literally take the food from their mouths.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 04:44:30 pm »
Start freezing bank accounts wholesale and you will see a very rapid advancement in the 2A option.  People object when you literally take the food from their mouths.

But with digital money/transactions there is no actual money to get access to. Most businesses and people would come to a sudden halt if all electronic transactions were frozen. We've quietly handed power to government through banks and big business in many areas of our lives that were/are not apparent until push comes to shove.

Rough road ahead.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 11:16:07 pm »
BDW@BryanDeanWright
For those itching for violence with the Biden Regime:
Don’t.
I get the outrage. It’s natural when faced with tyranny.
But we win this by being smarter.
General strikes & Crowdsourcing incomes. Take over city councils, school boards, & sheriffs offices.
There’s still time. 🇺🇸
6:11 PM · Feb 19, 2022
I hope he's right.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org