Author Topic: MSNBC Host Already Blaming Sens. Manchin, Sinema for Expected Dem Losses in Midterms  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC Host Already Blaming Sens. Manchin, Sinema for Expected Dem Losses in Midterms
Jon Dougherty February 18, 2022

One of MSNBC’s far-left hosts is preemptively blaming moderate Democratic Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona for their party’s expected losses during the November midterm elections, though the party in the White House traditionally loses congressional seats anyway.

Host Mehdi Hasan, who has frequently blasted Manchin and Sinema and blamed them for thwarting President Joe Biden’s overtly progressive agenda, said they would be responsible for Democrats getting “hammered” this fall.

“If (when?) the Dems get hammered in November in the midterms, the number 1 reason will not be the left, or the economy, or Joe Biden, or Joe Biden’s chief of staff, or mask mandates. It’ll be two Democratic senators called Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. We all know this,” Hasan tweeted.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/left-wing-60225/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Both viewers are outraged!!!!!    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I'm sure Manchin and Sinema are amused to hear they wield so much power over the voters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"MSNBC Host Already Blaming Sens. Manchin, Sinema for Expected Dem Losses in Midterms"

My prediction is that the scorn and vitriol tossed their way by the media and the dem-communists will actually HELP both of them in their home states.

Certainly so with Mr. Manchin in West Virginia. I sense that most West Virginians don't care much for the current DC government (mountaineer, comments?).

Ms. Sinema... I reckon perhaps a little there, too.

Offline mountaineer

West Virginians have always liked Joe. He's a likable guy, even though he's a career politician. In recent years, there's been more support for replacing him, but old habits die hard. Even Republicans will vote for Joe - especially now that he appears to be standing up to Biden. I still don't trust him farther than I can throw him.

It's been hard to find a solid Republican in WV who can offer a legitimate challenge to Joe. Our Atty Gen tried last time (2018), but lost 49.57% to 46.26%. Frustratingly close.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org