Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter: The Media Desperately Wants a Republican Civil War  (Read 61 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Media Desperately Wants a Republican Civil War
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Feb 17, 2022 12:01 AM

Regime media flagship CNN recently rolled out Governor Larry Hogan of the State of Who Cares to proclaim that he is thinking of running for president in 2024. It’s not kind to laugh at the mentally ill, but then our kindness is kind of used up, so consider this my laughter at the idea that this insufferable dork – who bears a striking resemblance to Brian Stelter (who is a potato) – is ever going to be president of anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He announced on CNN that he’s going to occupy the sane lane of the 2024 Republican primary. The idea of a potentially viable GOP candidate whose strategy is to go on the Sex Pest Channel and announce that everyone else in the party he aspires to lead is nuts seems, well…

Let me repeat myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That toobinesque media fantasy that some mask-loving doofus governor of a third-tier state is going to win the heart, minds, or anything else of the Republicans is so ludicrous you kind of suspect they invited him onto their shows to share his delusions and then to laugh at him – as we do. What other explanation is there” He’s about as popular among Republicans as the Lincoln Project is at a middle school, which is ironic because the Lincoln Project is about the only group that might support him. And even that’s unlikely – Evan McMuffin is out there making noises about running for something and he’s got the edge on Hogan with the LP crew because he looks much younger.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2022/02/17/the-media-desperately-wants-a-republican-civil-war-n2603354
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34