Author Topic: WATCH: Migrants Sew Mouths Shut to Protest Mexican Immigration Laws  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Migrants Sew Mouths Shut to Protest Mexican Immigration Laws

Bob Price
16 Feb 2022

A group of migrants are having their mouths sewn shut to protest Mexico’s immigration and border security policies. Some left small gaps in their lips to allow for drinking water.

Shocking video from Reuters shows a group of migrants having their mouths sewn in protest of the Mexican government’s refusal to allow them to enter and move through that nation, the New York Post reported. Protest organizers appeared to use a needle and plastic thread.

“I’m doing it for my daughter,” Venezuelan Yorgelis Rivera told Reuters. “She has not eaten anything in the last few hours and I see no solution … from the authorities.” She said they feel like prisoners after waiting for more than a month for a response from Mexican immigration officials.

Photos from Reuters photojournalist Jose Torres can be found here.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1493992710860120064

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/02/16/watch-migrants-sew-mouths-shut-to-protest-mexican-immigration-laws/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: WATCH: Migrants Sew Mouths Shut to Protest Mexican Immigration Laws
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 07:51:51 pm »
As long as no one is forcing them to do it,  :shrug:.
 Kind of stupid, but it's their choice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Re: WATCH: Migrants Sew Mouths Shut to Protest Mexican Immigration Laws
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 08:25:39 pm »
Poor babies.