Author Topic: Allison Gollust resigns after probe finds ‘issues associated’ with Cuomo brothers  (Read 238 times)

Offline Kamaji

Allison Gollust, CNN exec in affair with Zucker, resigns after probe finds ‘issues associated’ with Cuomo brothers

By Kenneth Garger
February 15, 2022

Allison Gollust, the CNN executive in a relationship with former network head Jeff Zucker, has resigned after an investigation found the duo – along with Chris Cuomo – violated company policies, according to a memo from the company’s CEO.

The probe, performed by a third-party law firm, examined “issues associated with Chris Cuomo and former Governor Andrew Cuomo,” according to the letter sent Tuesday from Jason Kilar, the boss of CNN’s parent company WarnerMedia.

“Based on interviews of more than 40 individuals and a review of over 100,000 texts and emails, the investigation found violations of Company policies, including CNN’s News Standards and Practices, by Jeff Zucker, Allison Gollust, and Chris Cuomo,”  Kilar wrote in the memo.

Kilar said the investigation kicked off in September and concluded last weekend.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/15/allison-gollust-resigns-from-cnn-after-probe/

Offline mountaineer

Chris Cuomo Was Fired After CNN Learned Of Alleged Sex Assault During ‘Lunch’ In His Office: Report
Cuomo denies the allegations.
By  Joseph Curl
Feb 16, 2022
If you thought it couldn’t get any uglier, you thought wrong.

Former CNN host Chris Cuomo allegedly sexually attacked a female ABC News temporary worker during a “lunch” after she rejected his proposition, according to a new report.

“The accusation was made to CNN lawyers in December hours after Cuomo was suspended for advising his brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, how to dodge his own sexual harassment accusations,” The New York Times reported. Days later, CNN fired Cuomo.

The accuser, who was not named, made her allegation after Cuomo was suspended from the network for helping his brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) handle his own sexual harassment mess, in which upward of a dozen women had made accusations. ...
More at Daily Wire

Unlike his brother, Chris Cuomo was married at the time of his assaults (remember, his wife is the one who treated Covid with Clorox baths).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

‘Attempt To Retaliate Against Me’: Allison Gollust Blasts CNN’s Handling Of Her Departure
By  Dillon Burroughs
Feb 16, 2022   
CNN’s Allison Gollust expressed her frustration over the way WarnerMedia sought to “change the media narrative” over her resignation regarding her relationship with former network President Jeff Zucker.

A copy of Gollust’s email to CNN staff was shared on Twitter by Dylan Byers from the Puck on Tuesday that claimed the network’s move was “an attempt to retaliate” against her.

“WarnerMedia’s statement tonight is an attempt to retaliate against me and change the media narrative in the wake of their disastrous handling of the last two weeks. It is deeply disappointing that after spending the past nine years defending and upholding CNN’s highest standards of journalistic integrity, I would be treated this way as I leave,” she wrote.

“But I do so with my head held high, knowing that I gave my heart and soul to working with the finest journalists in the world. I will be in touch with each of you soon. In the meantime, please know that this has been the greatest experience of my life, working with each of you,” Gollust added. ...
Full story at Daily Wire

Offline mountaineer

CNN executive Allison Gollust resigns following investigation
by Virginia Aabram, Breaking News Reporter
 | February 15, 2022 07:58 PM
 | Updated Feb 15, 2022, 09:33 PM

Allison Gollust, the woman with whom former CNN President Jeff Zucker was having an affair, has resigned from her position as the network's chief marketing officer following a third-party investigation.

WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar announced to CNN in a memo Tuesday that Gollust had resigned as chief marketing officer after the inquiry found ethical violations as a result of the relationship. CNN media correspondent Brian Stelter shared the memo on Twitter. ... Washington Examiner

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She has said she got promotions because she was bedding the boss, so I don't know how she thought she could survive this. ****slapping
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

She has said she got promotions because she was bedding the boss, so I don't know how she thought she could survive this. ****slapping

:thumbsup:

Offline verga

Kamala, is that you?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.