Author Topic: Winsome Sears Proposes Starting ‘The You’re Not Black Enough Caucus'  (Read 321 times)

rangerrebew

Winsome Sears Proposes Starting ‘The You’re Not Black Enough Caucus'
Keely Sharp
February 4, 2022

Republican Lieutenant Governor Winsome Sears is not afraid to speak her mind! After being barred from joining the state House's black caucus, despite being black, she has suggested a few names for a new caucus.

“We’re trying to start a new caucus. Name suggestions? The You’re Not Black Enough Caucus, The No More Division Caucus, The Welcome Caucus, The Let’s Do Away With Caucuses Caucus, The FRIEND Caucus #Virginia #inclusion#everforward,” Sears tweeted.

“The We Shall Overcome Caucus, The I Can’t Believe They Didn’t Accept Me Caucus, The Watch the Trolls Come Out Caucus, The Tear Down This Wall Caucus, The Becky With The Good Hair Caucus,” she added in a follow-up post.

https://dailypatriotreport.com/winsome-sears-proposes-starting-new-caucus-the-youre-not-black-enough-caucus/

Offline Hoodat

Re: Winsome Sears Proposes Starting ‘The You’re Not Black Enough Caucus'
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 10:45:19 pm »
Sign me up.  I'm not black enough.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 10:50:48 pm »
What happened to the American Caucus?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 01:07:02 am »
Seems everyone that did not vote for Joe Biden belongs in it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 01:29:00 am »
The Becky With The Good Hair Caucus

Oh no you di'int!
Let it burn.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 05:08:59 pm »
Winsome Sears Proposes Starting ‘The You’re Not Black Enough Caucus'
Keely Sharp
February 4, 2022

Republican Lieutenant Governor Winsome Sears is not afraid to speak her mind! After being barred from joining the state House's black caucus, despite being black, she has suggested a few names for a new caucus.

“We’re trying to start a new caucus. Name suggestions? The You’re Not Black Enough Caucus, The No More Division Caucus, The Welcome Caucus, The Let’s Do Away With Caucuses Caucus, The FRIEND Caucus #Virginia #inclusion#everforward,” Sears tweeted.

“The We Shall Overcome Caucus, The I Can’t Believe They Didn’t Accept Me Caucus, The Watch the Trolls Come Out Caucus, The Tear Down This Wall Caucus, The Becky With The Good Hair Caucus,” she added in a follow-up post.

https://dailypatriotreport.com/winsome-sears-proposes-starting-new-caucus-the-youre-not-black-enough-caucus/

She is awesome!

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2022, 04:26:48 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.