Author Topic: Watchdog On Wall Street Says He’s ‘Very, Very Skeptical’ Of Better-Than-Expected Jobs Report  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Samantha Renck
Reporter
February 04, 2022 2:07 PM ET

‘Watchdog On Wall Street’ host Chris Markowski shared his insight into the January jobs report, the United States’ record economic job growth in 2021 and more.

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxEtOxIw9Ds&ab_channel=DailyCaller

https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/04/january-jobs-report-watchdog-wall-street-economic-growth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am skeptical too since for the past week this admin has been down playing about how bad it might be...and surprise it was great!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If this keeps up, there will be over 400 million Americans employed by the end of the year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
If this keeps up, there will be over 400 million Americans employed by the end of the year.

For a adminstration who sends their ginger wench out there daily for a fib-fest, this shouldn't surprise many.  The number that they are truly fudging is the CPI (Inflation).  5-7% my ass!!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:17:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline yodaspock

Who do you believe?

jan 2022 employment numbers up 467,000 according to Biden admin
ADP say's 301,000 job loss numbers

That's only 768,000 difference

Can you say: Propaganda

Very much like 81 million Biden votes (from 70 million voters) my comment