Author Topic: Official in D.C. Mayor’s Office: It’s a ‘Necessary Evil’ to Allow ‘Darwinism to Kill off’ the ‘Fooli  (Read 754 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Official in D.C. Mayor’s Office: It’s a ‘Necessary Evil’ to Allow ‘Darwinism to Kill off’ the ‘Foolish’ Unvaccinated

Hannah Bleau 4 Feb 2022

Elliot Tommingo, director of the Washington, DC Mayor’s Office of Veterans Affairs, said it is a “necessary evil” to allow ‘Darwinism to kill off” unvaccinated Americans, blaming them for the city’s coercive mandates, deeming them “foolish,” and accusing them of eating horse dewormer and “their own piss.”

Breitbart News on Thursday obtained screenshots from one of Tommingo’s conversations on a Facebook post. The commenter, Jonathan Lubecky, who on Twitter describes himself as a “Nonpartisan Political Consultant,” remarked that he “may go to anywhere that doesn’t have the stupid mandates DC has.” Currently, Mayor Muriel Bowser’s (D) D.C. requires businesses to discriminate against unvaccinated individuals, forcing indoor venues such as restaurants, gyms, bars, theaters, night clubs, food halls, auditoriums, libraries, museums, and more to turn away guests ages 12 and older who cannot provide proof of vaccination. That policy went into effect January 15. Further, last week, Bowser decided to extend the city’s mask mandate — which applies to vaccinated individuals as well — another month.

Tommingo, an official for the D.C. mayor’s office, provided a harsh response, demeaning unvaccinated people by touting a series of fake narratives and essentially asserting that unvaccinated individuals are “foolish” and ultimately allowing Darwinism to take course.

“I’ll join you in Cabo man. But I tell ya. If people stopped listening to celebrities, took the vaccine, didn’t eat horse dewormer and/or their own piss…we could lift those mandates soon,” he claimed.

“However, allowing Darwinism to kill off those too foolish to protect themselves is a necessary evil,” Tommingo added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/04/official-dc-mayors-office-its-necessary-evil-allow-darwinism-kill-foolish-unvaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Extracted from title:
"Official in D.C. Mayor’s Office..."

Down in DC, this person is e pluribus unum...

Offline mountaineer

Okay, except that isn't happening, Elliott.
Covid deaths in Israel have hit an all-time daily high. The mRNA vaccine experiment has failed. IT MUST END NOW.
Alex Berenson
   Feb 4   

Remember: Israel was the first country to mass vaccinate with Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine.

It was the first country to use boosters. The first to offer a fourth shot.

About 95 percent of adults over 50 are vaccinated. About 85 percent have received a booster. This is the result:

How can anyone view this chart as evidence of anything except - at best - complete vaccine failure? And at worse evidence that the mRNA vaccines are interacting with Omicron in a way that is worsening outcomes. Spare me the talk of relative risk ratios. SPARE ME. The vast majority of the people dying in Israel are vaccinated.  ...
Alex Berenson

The vaccinated are dying.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Extracted from title:
"Official in D.C. Mayor’s Office..."

Down in DC, this person is e pluribus unum...

Perhaps. But I cannot help but think that when the sane and principled find themselves ruled by insane and unprincipled, it is the duty of the former to rise up against the latter.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Okay, except that isn't happening, Elliott. Alex Berenson

The vaccinated are dying.

Darwinism may take its course, just not in the way that Mr. Tommingo expects.
Let it burn.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Darwinism may take its course, just not in the way that Mr. Tommingo expects.

In his car jacking would be my guess
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

“However, allowing Darwinism to kill off those too foolish to protect themselves is a necessary evil,” Tommingo added.

If this was followed through to the end, there wouldn't be any more Democrats.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote (in reply to my post):
"Perhaps. But I cannot help but think that when the sane and principled find themselves ruled by insane and unprincipled, it is the duty of the former to rise up against the latter."

Can't disagree with you, but...
... that's what's called "insurrection", no bones about it.

Are we ready for that yet...?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What he is saying is what I and many Conservatives have been saying for a long time.
JUST LEAVE US ALONE!! What he is saying is exactly what we want. Let Darwin take care of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

The funniest thing of all is that Darwin was disproved long ago.
So yeah. Leave it to Darwin.  :silly: