Author Topic: A bad week for Zucker, Whoopi, and the Democrat Party  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A bad week for Zucker, Whoopi, and the Democrat Party
« on: February 03, 2022, 04:19:51 pm »
February 3, 2022
A bad week for Zucker, Whoopi, and the Democrat Party
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

February did not greet Jeff Zucker or Whoopi Goldberg with a smile.  On the contrary, Mr. Zucker just resigned from CNN over an undisclosed and "inappropriate relationship" with an associate, and Whoopi was taken off stage for something she said about the Holocaust and race.

In the case of Zucker, I wonder who else at CNN knew.  After all, the network was 24/7 consumed with every woman who accused Donald Trump or Brett Kavanaugh of this or that.  Didn't someone at the network resign over the hypocrisy?

In Whoopi's case, it's obvious that the funny lady did not spend a lot of time studying World War II.  Like her colleagues on The View, Whoopi has no business talking about the Holocaust or anything else of a serious nature.  She is a funny actress and not much more.  Worse than that, there is no one on the The View to challenge Whoopi when she makes such a stupid statement.  Who knew that an ignorant person like the former Caryn Elaine Johnson would say something that stupid?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/a_bad_week_for_zucker_whoopi_and_the_democrat_party.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: A bad week for Zucker, Whoopi, and the Democrat Party
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 12:52:10 am »
Not bad enough.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien