Author Topic: GOP's Cawthorn calls Biden 'geriatric despot' on House floor  (Read 94 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP's Cawthorn calls Biden 'geriatric despot' on House floor
« on: February 03, 2022, 03:00:46 pm »
GOP's Cawthorn calls Biden 'geriatric despot' on House floor
By Maureen Breslin - 02/03/22 09:31 AM EST

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) called President Biden an "inept geriatric despot" in a speech on the House floor Wednesday criticizing the U.S.  deployment of 3,000 troops to aid Eastern European allies as tensions heat up between Russia and Ukraine.

"Madam Speaker, the sons and daughters of America are not foot soldiers for your party's inept, geriatric despot. They are not expendable pawns to be dispatched at the whims of an idiot, tossed carelessly around the world to God forsaken caves and bloody sandboxes. They are Americans, worthy of honor and dignity. The only salute from them Joe Biden deserves involves one finger," said the 26-year-old rep.

Cawthorn is not the first conservative pundit to use the word "geriatric" to describe Biden or accuse him of autocratic rule. Senate hopeful J.D. Vance, an Ohio Republican, previously Tweeted in September that "Joe Biden is a geriatric tyrant," when criticizing the president's COVID-19 plans.

Cawthorn went on to accuse Biden of using U.S. troops to feed the military industrial complex. "Our greatness is forged in our resistance to interference. The war lobby has no ally in the America-first Republicans. We will preserve our strength through nationalism," he said.

more
https://thehill.com/gop-lawmakers/592626-gops-cawthorn-calls-biden-geriatric-despot-on-house-floor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: GOP's Cawthorn calls Biden 'geriatric despot' on House floor
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 03:02:13 pm »
Inept Geriatric Despot….

:mauslaff: :bigsilly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy