Author Topic: Survey: Hillary Clinton Beats Joe Biden in Florida As Some Predict She May Run in 2024  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Survey: Hillary Clinton Beats Joe Biden in Florida As Some Predict She May Run in 2024
Jon Dougherty February 2, 2022

A new survey provides additional evidence that President Joe Biden is continuing to struggle politically — against GOP rivals, for sure, but also a key Democrat who has been mentioned as signaling a primary run in 2024.

A Suffolk University/USA TODAY Network published on Tuesday found that two-time Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton would beat Biden in the key state of Florida, as would former President Donald Trump and the Sunshine State’s increasingly popular governor, Ron DeSantis, who has been mentioned as a potential GOP presidential candidate as well.

Only 39 percent of respondents said they approved of the job Biden is doing versus 53 percent who disapprove.

Trump won Florida, the country’s third-biggest state with 29 electoral votes, in 2016 and by a wider margin in 2020.

The Daily Mail notes further:

But the poll has more gloom for Biden, suggesting that he is vulnerable not just in a general election but in a primary.

Former Democratic nominee Clinton, 74, would win a hypothetical primary matchup by 46 percent to 43 percent, although she would then lose to Gov. Ron DeSantis or Trump by margins of 13 points and seven points, respectively.

“Ironically, this 2024 Florida case study could be the narrative of the 2022 midterms: party nominees, who are strong within their party but less popular among the general electorate, could win their respective party primaries but falter in the general election,” observed David Paleologos, the director of the Suffolk University Political Research Center, which is located in Boston.

According to the survey, Biden does better against either GOP candidate but still loses; Trump beats Biden by 3 points while DeSantis bests him by 8 points in his home state.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/hillary-4-59116/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

So what? At this point Peewee Herman would beat Biden. Anybody with a pulse would beat him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That'd would be one pay-per-view worthy knife fight kumite to watch them go after each other in the nomination contest.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Obama-Rice-Jarrett team will retire Biden, but I doubt they'll support Hillary being the replacement.

Offline Kamaji

So what? At this point Peewee Herman would beat Biden. Anybody with a pulse would beat him.

Pee-Wee for President!!

Online LMAO

A sitting president being challenged by others in their own party usually spells death for their reelection

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pee Wee does know how to beat a few things.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Survey: Hillary Clinton Beats Joe Biden in Florida As Some Predict She May Run in 2024
Jon Dougherty February 2, 2022

A new survey provides additional evidence that President Joe Biden is continuing to struggle politically — against GOP rivals, for sure, but also a key Democrat who has been mentioned as signaling a primary run in 2024.

. . .

https://conservativebrief.com/hillary-4-59116/

BWITCH SHRILLERY IS A SATAN WORSHIPING CREATURE IN LEAGUE WITH HELL. MAY SHE FALL IN THE PIT SHE SEEKS TO DIG FOR OTHERS.

MAY ALL HER CLOTHING ITCH INTOLERABLY.

MAY ALL HER "FRIENDS" TURN THEIR BACKS ON HER & RIDICULE HER UP ONE SIDE & DOWN THE OTHER.

MAY SHE LIE AWAKE NIGHTS MYSTIFIED BY SO MUCH HATE ON THE PART OF  PATRIOTS & THE WELL INFORMED.

MAY ALL HER FOOD GIVE HER THE TIJUANA TROTS.

IF SHE WON'T CONFESS & REPENT, MAY GOD TAKE HER OFF THE STAGE IN A MOST HUMILIATING WAY.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 04:26:17 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online LMAO

Great

The same 2016 retreads to run in 2024 with each complaining about their election loss
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Obama-Rice-Jarrett team will retire Biden, but I doubt they'll support Hillary being the replacement.

@Right_in_Virginia

I agree.

I also suspect it was Hillary that paid for that survey.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

I agree.

I also suspect it was Hillary that paid for that survey.

888high58888  @sneakypete

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Dems are in a competition to see who's this year's Ted Kennedy, circa 1980?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: