Author Topic: Josh Hawley Demands Answers from TSA for Allowing Illegal Aliens to Present Arrest Warrants as Valid  (Read 257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Josh Hawley Demands Answers from TSA for Allowing Illegal Aliens to Present Arrest Warrants as Valid ID

Hannah Bleau 1 Feb 2022

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) sent a letter to Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Administrator David Pekoske on Monday, inquiring why the TSA is allowing illegal aliens to present arrest warrants as valid forms of identification, stressing that both TSA and the Department of Homeland Security “should be focusing their efforts on their core responsibilities, such as preventing entry into the United States by those who pose a threat to homeland security.”

“I write with alarm over reports that you are allowing illegal aliens to present arrest warrants and notices of deportation as valid identification to pass checkpoints and board commercial airplanes. This policy subverts the rule of law and should be rescinded immediately,” Hawley began, citing a spokesman for TSA who told Fox News that “non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints” can use other “DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien).”

He also presented Pekoske with his own words, as he said TSA “established a process where it will accept certain DHS-issued forms for non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not have otherwise acceptable forms of ID for presentation at its security checkpoints,” which includes the warrants and notices of deportation.

“This is unacceptable. No government security agency should permit individuals to use an arrest warrant or deportation notice to pass a security check,” the senator said, noting the fundamental point of an arrest warrant is “for police to actively seek out and apprehend criminals.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/01/josh-hawley-demands-answers-from-tsa-for-allowing-illegal-aliens-to-present-arrest-warrants-as-valid-id/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

'bout time someone checked in.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well, at least someone is awake.  Our county allowed (I don't know if they still do) a Sam's Club card as ID.  Time for this crappola to end!

Hawley seeks answers on ‘unacceptable’ TSA policy of allowing illegal immigrants to use warrants as ID

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hawley-tsa-policy-illegal-immigrants-warrants-id
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.