Author Topic: Report: Anthony Fauci Suggests Political Opponents Need His Healing  (Read 785 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Anthony Fauci Suggests Political Opponents Need His Healing

Wendell Husebø 28 Jan 2022

Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested his political opponents are “bad people” and need to be healed by accepting his political opinions, the Washington Post reported Friday.

While Fauci called a U.S. senator a moron during his last Senate committee hearing, he told the Post his political opponents are feeling “pain” and “suffering” and are “rebelling” against society.

“It’s tough to imagine that that many people are bad people,” Fauci said about those who oppose his political views. “And, I mean, it’s just — has something been smoldering in their lives? Something that’s sociologically evasive to me?”

“Maybe it’s pain that they’re feeling, that’s driving it?” he added.

“We really are not fully appreciating that maybe they’re suffering. And they’re rebelling against a failing of society, maybe, to address some of their needs,” Fauci continued.

“Maybe we need, as a nation, to address the fundamental issues that are getting, you know, tens of millions of people to feel a certain way,” Fauci said about Americans who oppose his leadership at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Fauci also suggested there is no “diagnosis” for scientific conspiracy theorists who decimate misinformation, presumably referring to Joe Rogan.

“There’s no diagnosis for this,” Fauci said about the abandonment of truth. “I don’t know what is going on.”

The Post also interviewed Fauci’s old boss, Dr. Francis Collins, who recently resigned.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/28/anthony-fauci-suggests-political-opponents-need-his-healing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Report: Anthony Fauci Suggests Political Opponents Need His Healing
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 05:06:40 pm »
What a bleep.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 05:23:52 pm »
Was this from the Babylon Bee?  Or maybe "1984"?
Let it burn.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 05:40:41 pm »
I wouldn't trust this quack to treat a paper cut.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 05:53:32 pm »
Please go away, dude.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 05:55:04 pm »
This is just another manifestation of Fauci's ingrained and overwhelming 'God Complex'.
He simply cannot grasp or comprehend how it is possible that anyone would disagree with him.

To sum up his statements, essentially he is declaring that all the people who disagree with him and his stupid flip-flop opinions must be mentally ill. Including the 53% of Democrats who want him to resign.

When Fauci said, "I AM SCIENCE!", he was not using hyperbole. He really believes to his core that he is some kind of science God. I would counter by stating the obvious. It is Fauci who is mentally ill.

Crazy people always think that they are correct in what they do and think; the world simply cannot comprehend their greatness. This is a perfect description of Fauci to a tee. The guy is sick, and he needs to go immediately.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 06:06:42 pm »
This is just another manifestation of Fauci's ingrained and overwhelming 'God Complex'.
He simply cannot grasp or comprehend how it is possible that anyone would disagree with him.

To sum up his statements, essentially he is declaring that all the people who disagree with him and his stupid flip-flop opinions must be mentally ill. Including the 53% of Democrats who want him to resign.

When Fauci said, "I AM SCIENCE!", he was not using hyperbole. He really believes to his core that he is some kind of science God. I would counter by stating the obvious. It is Fauci who is mentally ill.

Crazy people always think that they are correct in what they do and think; the world simply cannot comprehend their greatness. This is a perfect description of Fauci to a tee. The guy is sick, and he needs to go immediately.

Spot on.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 06:23:55 pm »
Healing?..... I'd feel safer if Kevorkian showed up at the door.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2022, 06:28:49 pm »

At least he would have said "OK!" and walked away if I told him I would prefer to live. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2022, 06:30:43 pm »
They can go to Lourdes for healing.  Rand Paul may need a full exorcism.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2022, 06:31:08 pm »
Alternate headline: Fauci doesn't get it.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2022, 06:35:37 pm »
Alternate headline: Fauci doesn't get it.

You are much to kind @jmyrlefuller   The need to rename him Dr. Evil.  Alternate headline:  Dr. Fauci is an evil liar.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2022, 08:45:43 pm »
I'd feel safer if Kevorkian showed up at Fauci's door  :reaper:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2022, 09:19:57 pm »
If your "Mr. Science" then you don't have political opponents... politicians have political opponents..

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2022, 09:24:26 pm »
You know it's bad when Bill Nye "The science guy" has more credibility than Dr. Fauci.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2022, 09:33:32 pm »
You know it's bad when Bill Nye "The science guy" has more credibility than Dr. Fauci.
Slow down there, fella. Let's not get TOO rash.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2022, 10:52:26 pm »
Slow down there, fella. Let's not get TOO rash.

I have to agree with Myrle on this one.  Bill Nye the BS in Mechanical Engineering guy is just as evil.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: