Author Topic: Baffling Biden Statement: “I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targe  (Read 180 times)

rangerrebew

Baffling Biden Statement: “I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue”

“We don’t have — I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue or why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged — why he was using antisemitic and anti-Israeli comments. I — we just don’t have enough facts.”
Posted by Mary Chastain Monday, January 17, 2022 at 08:00pm

Share This Story Facebook Twitter Telegram Gab MeWe Reddit Email

When asked yesterday, Biden refused to speculate why Malik Faisal Akram took people at a synagogue hostage in Colleyville, TX.

From the transcript:

Q Mr. President, do you know more about the motivations of the person?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I don’t. I — there’s speculation, but I’m not going to get into that. I will — I’m going to have a press conference on Wednesday, and I’ll be happy to go into detail of what I know in detail at that time.

Q Do you know why he targeted that specific synagogue, Mr. President?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, no, I don’t. We don’t have — I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue or why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged — why he was using antisemitic and anti-Israeli comments. I — we just don’t have enough facts.

Um, Akram wanted the government to release convicted terrorist Aafia Siddiqui from prison:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/01/biden-dont-think-there-is-significant-information-about-the-motivation-of-synagogue-hostage-taker/

rangerrebew

I don't understand why he doesn't know!  He was so precise with his supposition Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist for killing two white men.  Most people would not/did not see the obvious connection. :3:

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Well, maybe the terrorist's own words will help:  he targeted that synagogue because he believed, for some reason or another, that by holding the occupants hostage he would get his sister freed.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The terrorist chose the synagogue because it was a Jewish house of worship ... sounds like a hate crime.

https://forward.com/news/480928/beth-israel-hostage-standoff-charlie-cytron-walker/

Akram’s first demand was to speak to Rabbi Angela Buchdahl, the leader of Central Synagogue in New York City, who he believed could free Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist imprisoned on terrorism charges at a facility near Beth Israel.

“This was somebody who literally thought that Jews control the world,” Cytron-Walker said. “He thought he could come into a synagogue, and we could get on the phone with the ‘Chief Rabbi of America’ and he would get what he needed.”
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Even the FBI Director says otherwise

FBI Director: Synagogue Hostage-Taking an 'Act of Terrorism Targeting Jewish Community'
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fbi-synagogue-attack-antisemitism-terrorism/2022/01/20/id/1053350/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington