Author Topic: Is “Early Treatment” Breaking Through?  (Read 59 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Is “Early Treatment” Breaking Through?
« on: January 18, 2022, 12:22:35 pm »
The Post & Email 1/17/2022

Discussion on the treatment of COVID-19 early in its progression with repurposed drugs such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine has recently broken through to the mainstream media despite an 18+-month blockade.

At different times, the two aforementioned drugs became pariahs of the legacy media, which worked to promote the narrative that the only effective method of combating the “pandemic” was vaccination with experimental products.

Last year the prescription of hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus was criminalized in Australia and France after then-President Donald J. Trump promoted it as a promising treatment and one he himself had taken as a prophylactic. More recently, ivermectin has been in the crosshairs of U.S. health agencies, which the FDA has deceptively depicted, though approving it for certain uses decades ago, as “horse” or “cow” medicine. However, the FDA clarified that ivermectin is being tested in clinical trials for possible efficacy against COVID-19 in humans.

In a recent bizarre twist, American physicians who have prescribed hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin for COVID-19 have been met with the suspension of their medical licenses or hospital privileges.

---

On January 6, Kory published an article titled, “The Global Disinformation Campaign Against Ivermectin in COVID-19 (Part I)” in which he claimed that “the tactics deployed by the pharmaceutical industry in their decades-long war on generic drugs reached a zenith during COVID-19… and have resulted in true crimes against humanity.”

Further, Kory contended, there exists “insanely positive evidence” that ivermectin is effective in treating COVID-19. Sourced from the website c19early.com, Kory wrote, “With ivermectin, what sets it apart from all the other compounds tested, is the sheer number of randomized and observational controlled trials that have been performed to date. It is #1 among the ‘green box’ compounds given it has been tested in 73 controlled trials which include an unheard-of 56,804 patients. Why unheard of? Because never in history has a medicine been so thoroughly tested, with such consistent positive results, yet led to a situation where governmental agencies in highly developed countries call for even more placebo-controlled trials to be done.. and then slow walk to doing them.”

----

The curious case of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is often sited. Densely populated, relatively poor, and they have absolutely crushed the COVID-19 death curve.  Widespread availability of a package distributed throughout the region, rumored to contain the repurposed drug Ivermectin, have often been credited for this amazing success.  But until now, these rumors have remained unsubstantiated.  As I mentioned recently on the Fox segment in response to the unprovoked attack by Mr. Berenson, a close colleague of mine recently returned from a vacation in the region.  Prompted by my specific request that she seek out evidence of the contents of these “care packages” which have been made available throughout the region, she returned with the following photograph of the list of ingredients.  As is often observed, a picture is worth a thousand words.

So, without further ado, I am glad to finally be able to provide photographic evidence of what is responsible for the miracle of Uttar Pradesh.  I have nothing more to add, other than that an apology is owed (By Mr. Berenson and many others) to the many brave physicians who have persisted, against enormous coordinated media and governmental pressure, to prescribe this agent as a key component of the staged early treatment protocols responsible for saving countless lives across the USA and the world.

Below the narrative is a photo showing the label, “COVID ISOLATION KIT,” whose ingredients were listed as a thermometer and oximeter, Vitamin D, the antibiotic doxycycline, “Multivitamin including zinc,” and ten tablets of ivermectin in the 12-mg potency.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/01/17/is-early-treatment-breaking-through/