Author Topic: Leaked military documents show that ivermectin “works throughout all phases” of covid… so why has th  (Read 545 times)

rangerrebew

Leaked military documents show that ivermectin “works throughout all phases” of covid… so why has the medical establishment SUPPRESSED it for two years?

01/12/2022 / By Ethan Huff

Another major bombshell has been found by Project Veritas in leaked military documents.

It turns out that ivermectin, which has largely been banned in the United States ever since the plandemic started, is highly effective at treating the Fauci Flu.

A section of the document reveals that ivermectin was “identified as curative in April 2020” because it “works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response.”

You read that right: The government knows and fully admits, at least to other government insiders, that ivermectin is a cure for covid that has been kept out of the hands of the American people for political and eugenics reasons.

Also admitted in the same document is the fact that hydroxychloroquine is also a curative substance for covid. It is outlined as a “SARSr-Cov inhibitor,” as is interferon.

https://www.realscience.news/2022-01-12-leaked-documents-ivermectin-works-throughout-all-phases-covid.html#
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 06:23:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And my horse remains healthy, too! :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

And my horse remains healthy, too! :whistle:

Yeah... But his breath smells like ass - with just a hint of apple.  :laugh:

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

Only for a little bit. A big bite of raw onion (or chew a clove of garlic) will fix that.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

This is very important information that has been ignored from the onset.  It is frightening that the intent of the govt is obvious control of the populace and I have absolutely no doubt that it enabled an election to be stolen.  The Biden ties with China can no longer be denied.

How many deaths could have been avoided?

Biden and Fauci and others involved in this scheme are deranged and evil.  Some how I hope they are stopped and punished.

Unfortunately the DEM action is to deny and blame.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Offline libertybele

NEARLY ALL.

Sickening ... and I'm thinking of all the kids that have now been injected with who knows what in the vaccines. I worry even more about the long term side effects.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Sickening ... and I'm thinking of all the kids that have now been injected with who knows what in the vaccines. I worry even more about the long term side effects.

Sure, me too - It obviously is not a vaccine... So what is it really?

Offline Smokin Joe

Sure, me too - It obviously is not a vaccine... So what is it really?
At the very least, it is a moneymaker, shifting money from the public coffers to the purveyors of the jabs.
(I have little doubt those beneficiaries' stocks can be found in the portfolios of a large number of our employees in Washington and elsewhere).

However, I suspect something more nefarious may be afoot.

It is also a means of control, where the people will tolerate the government exerting such control.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

At the very least, it is a moneymaker, shifting money from the public coffers to the purveyors of the jabs.
(I have little doubt those beneficiaries' stocks can be found in the portfolios of a large number of our employees in Washington and elsewhere).

However, I suspect something more nefarious may be afoot.

It is also a means of control, where the people will tolerate the government exerting such control.

Yup... All that -  And me too.

Offline LadyLiberty

I am a member of a facebook page for some resorts in Jamaica. The US requires a negative rapid antigen test within 24 hours of returning to the US, and with the highly transmissible omicron quite a few people are testing positive and having to go into quarantine (nobody is seriously ill and are just stuck in a room at the resort). One person has reported that the MD's are giving them ..... wait for it ..... ivermectin!

Online roamer_1

Tel me, anybody... pseudo-vaccine nonsense aside... When have we ever before encountered a viral pandemic where anti-viral theraputics were not the front line of defense?

Offline libertybele

Tel me, anybody... pseudo-vaccine nonsense aside... When have we ever before encountered a viral pandemic where anti-viral theraputics were not the front line of defense?

True. The government was successful in using the fear of death in order to shut us down and they don't want to lose that control.  (The obvious, I know).

Offline libertybele

I am a member of a facebook page for some resorts in Jamaica. The US requires a negative rapid antigen test within 24 hours of returning to the US, and with the highly transmissible omicron quite a few people are testing positive and having to go into quarantine (nobody is seriously ill and are just stuck in a room at the resort). One person has reported that the MD's are giving them ..... wait for it ..... ivermectin!

Good news travels and really hoping that truth WILL prevail!

Offline Kamaji

That would be laughable if the consequences of suppressing the usefulness of ivermectin weren't so serious.

Online roamer_1

True. The government was successful in using the fear of death in order to shut us down and they don't want to lose that control.  (The obvious, I know).

((wear mask=bullcrap)+(invalidate theraputics))= Total bullcrap - stop listening. Do not comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

Where the therapeutic drugs and their effects were suppressed?

Where those who pointed out that they existed and/or were effective were CENSORED so widely, and then subjected to demonization in the press and on the platforms they were banned from?

The very idea of effective treatments was universally attacked by the Medical Establishment, most of whom are tied in some way or another to the Chinese, or in fear of losing their positions, grants, or jobs.

It isn't "conspiracy theory" but a very real and broad based international conspiracy to keep patients form getting effective treatment.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Where the therapeutic drugs and their effects were suppressed?

Where those who pointed out that they existed and/or were effective were CENSORED so widely, and then subjected to demonization in the press and on the platforms they were banned from?

The very idea of effective treatments was universally attacked by the Medical Establishment, most of whom are tied in some way or another to the Chinese, or in fear of losing their positions, grants, or jobs.

It isn't "conspiracy theory" but a very real and broad based international conspiracy to keep patients form getting effective treatment.

That's how the sign on the ground looks to me.

Offline Smokin Joe

That's how the sign on the ground looks to me.
Yep. and a deer doesn't crap coyote crap.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Yep. and a deer doesn't crap coyote crap.

Some would count that an amazing discovery...  :laugh:

Offline Smokin Joe

Some would count that an amazing discovery...  :laugh:
That might be because they don't know their sh*t... :shrug:

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

That might be because they don't know their sh*t... :shrug:

That's right.

:beer: