Author Topic: ‘I’m Insulted You Asked That Question’: Biden Snaps at Reporter Asking About Stacey Abrams Snub  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m Insulted You Asked That Question’: Biden Snaps at Reporter Asking About Stacey Abrams Snub
Martin Walsh January 12, 2022

Joe Biden snapped at a reporter on Tuesday who asked him why Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams didn’t attend his voting rights speech in Atlanta.

While briefly speaking with reporters, Biden insisted that Abrams did not snub him and that she didn’t attend because there was a scheduling “miz-up.”

“Are you insulted [Stacey Abrams] is skipping the speech?” a reporter asked Joe Biden before he boarded Marine One.

“I’m insulted by the question,” Biden shouted back, pointing his finger.

“I spoke to Stacey this morning. We have a great relationship. We got our scheduling mixed up. I talked to her at length this morning. We’re all on the same page, and everything’s fine,” he added.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/insulted-57834/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well let's be fair, Biden is insulted/alarmed by any question that hasn't been written/approved by his handlers and been drilled on his response. Angry Joe sure seems to be showing up a lot more, either his meds dose is to low or some idiot thinks angry responses make Joe look in charge. News Flash, all it makes Joe look like is the old guy in the Thorazine ad.

Offline Hoodat

News Flash, all it makes Joe look like is the old guy in the Thorazine ad.

I wish someone would shoot Biden up with a hefty dose of thorazine and stick him on an elevator.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wish someone would shoot Biden up with a hefty dose of thorazine and stick him on an elevator.

:whistle:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

“I’m insulted by the question,” Biden shouted back, pointing his finger.

Good thing it wasn't me...  I 'd point a finger right back at him.  You know the one....... associated wth Brandon.

Dementia is really setting in on this hapless dolt.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 08:54:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm insulted Joe thinks he won the election.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When I look at the question,  I can't say I'd answer differently.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

WTF? Traitor Joe agrees and even said LET'S GO BRANDON! but gets insulted over a question about being snubbed by a DCP pig? Go figure.