Author Topic: I’m Never Getting A Covid Vaccine, And I’m Not Alone  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I’m Never Getting A Covid Vaccine, And I’m Not Alone
« on: January 11, 2022, 04:40:38 pm »
I’m Never Getting A Covid Vaccine, And I’m Not Alone
By: John Daniel Davidson
January 11, 2022

As more vaccinated people become infected with the omicron variant, we’re going to have to learn to live with Covid — and with each other.

Back in September I got Covid, and got it bad. For two weeks I was too sick to work or do much of anything except sit on the couch or lie down in bed. The initial (and very intense) flu-like symptoms turned into a bad cough, which slowly faded into persistent fatigue and what many have described as a kind of Covid “brain fog.” It was nearly a month before I had recovered enough to work out and resume a normal schedule.

For all that, though, I was relieved. Having contracted Covid and recovered from what was by no means a mild case, I knew that my natural immunity conferred longer lasting and stronger protection against future infection and illness than the immunity I could get from any of the Covid vaccines.

But I was also relieved because it irrevocably settled a question for me: No matter what else happens in this pandemic, I’m never going to get a Covid vaccine. Ever. I’m one of the “unvaccinated,” and I’m going to stay that way.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/11/im-never-getting-a-covid-vaccine-and-im-not-alone/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: I’m Never Getting A Covid Vaccine, And I’m Not Alone
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 04:43:44 pm »
 pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 04:56:16 pm »
Omicron is the vaccine the drug companies should have been looking for.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 11:02:28 pm »
I got both Pfizer shots. Almost a year ago now.
But not interested in any "boosters".

I suppose this is as good a place to ask as any...

Has anyone been successful in ordering the "Ziverdo" (ivermectin + zinc) kits from India (or elsewhere)?

Durvet 1.87% paste (carrot flavored) seems all-but impossible to find right now.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 11:08:55 pm »
I ain't nobody's lab rat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 11:10:15 pm »
I have decided to remain in the Control Group. No jabs for me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 11:12:12 pm »
I got both Pfizer shots. Almost a year ago now.
But not interested in any "boosters".

I suppose this is as good a place to ask as any...

Has anyone been successful in ordering the "Ziverdo" (ivermectin + zinc) kits from India (or elsewhere)?

Durvet 1.87% paste (carrot flavored) seems all-but impossible to find right now.
https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Flavored-Ivermectin-Paste-Pack/dp/B00S8LL17E (Crazy expensive, imho, I bought mine at Tractor Supply for about 5 bucks a tube.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 11:38:48 pm »
For what it's worth -- I had an appt. with my carido today and in the course of conversation mentioned that I was not vaccinated.  I told him I was afraid of the vaccines affect on the heart, especially, blood clots.  His response was, well, that is a concern.  He also commented in essence, that I made it through the Delta wave, to stay out of crowds right now and to keep wearing a mask, stating that the surgical mask (3 layers) that I had on was fine.  He only wears a N95 if he's in surgery.

Not to say that I won't get sick and possibly croak, but I just can't bring myself to get that first job.

They are reporting that Omicron is spreading like wildfire. 1,000,000+ cases in one day.  Testing has become unavailable to many.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2022, 11:43:47 pm »
For what it's worth -- I had an appt. with my carido today and in the course of conversation mentioned that I was not vaccinated.  I told him I was afraid of the vaccines affect on the heart, especially, blood clots.  His response was, well, that is a concern.  He also commented in essence, that I made it through the Delta wave, to stay out of crowds right now and to keep wearing a mask, stating that the surgical mask (3 layers) that I had on was fine.  He only wears a N95 if he's in surgery.

Not to say that I won't get sick and possibly croak, but I just can't bring myself to get that first job.

They are reporting that Omicron is spreading like wildfire. 1,000,000+ cases in one day.  Testing has become unavailable to many.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2022, 11:45:39 pm »
I got the two moderna shots, but have decided that I will not get a booster (unless, of course, I am subjected to economic extortion - I have hostages to fortune in my wife and daughter).  The end game for the virus itself appears to be here, with omicron being essentially just a really bad cold or flu for most people, and I would rather not weaken my immune system by overloading it with too many vaccinations for the same thing too close together.