Author Topic: The 'Dangerous Rise' of Right-Wing Men Who Refuse to Date 'Woke' Women  (Read 1118 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The 'Dangerous Rise' of Right-Wing Men Who Refuse to Date 'Woke' Women
By Mike Miller | Jan 05, 2022 2:45 PM ET

[imwidth=400]https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/o/2019/23/c15f8261-ddfd-4615-bcca-be5931ad98a8-860x475.png[/img]

Just when you thought the “woke” among us couldn’t get any “woker”…

As we, and pretty everyone else, reported, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on New Year’s Eve blasted out what was perhaps the most ridiculous and bizarre tweet the erstwhile bartender has ever tweeted — no small feat — in which she suggested Republicans are “mad” because “they can’t date [her],” so they “project their sexual frustrations onto [her] boyfriend’s feet.”

Best part? Totally clueless.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1477000469318885385

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/01/05/the-dangerous-rise-of-right-wing-men-who-refuse-to-date-woke-women-n502051
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: The 'Dangerous Rise' of Right-Wing Men Who Refuse to Date 'Woke' Women
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 08:53:24 pm »
Real men, don't WANT crazy.  The crazy wears thin after a while, even that some men like crazy in the beginning.  I have seen this over and over again. 

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 08:53:55 pm »
In other words, the rise of sane men who will not date psychotics.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 08:55:35 pm »
In other words, the rise of sane men who will not date psychotics.

888high58888

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 09:03:59 pm »
Rise?  We never went anywhere.  We've been ignored, and that's the way I like it.  That way I can grill real meat in peace.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 01:50:25 am »
Weren't these woke women the same ones who wanted to sex strike against us?

But hey, let's let them drive all of humanity to extinction.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 01:54:50 am »
The great thing about bedding a liberal woke women is leaving her in bed and grabbing a Whataburger on the way home to sleep in your own bed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2022, 02:19:08 am »
Sane women also do NOT WANT  woke males.  Same insanity.  Most are on the down low.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2022, 02:38:54 am »
When the radical feminist movement broke full force in the late sixties, it was fairly obvious that many or most of them had serious anger issues. Another somewhat hidden fact was that many of them were lesbians.
Man-hating was de rigueur among those early feminists. They didn't just claim to want to gain what they considered their rightful place with men in many areas previously restricted to males. Those women vociferously voiced their displeasure with the male sex and called men the enemy of women.
And now many of those women are displeased by males who won't associate with them?
Why should they care? I thought men were the enemy?
And what male would want to hang around with perpetually angry and unhappy persons who will make their lives a living hell?

Online Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2022, 12:06:17 pm »
The great thing about bedding a liberal woke women is leaving her in bed and grabbing a Whataburger on the way home to sleep in your own bed.

:silly:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2022, 01:35:34 pm »
Woke women: Men are sexist, misogynistic, neanderthal rapists that should be enslaved and caged from birth with no rights, and only let out to propagate the species, via the lab of course.

Same woke women: How dare that troglodyte pig has the audacity to refuse to date me.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2022, 01:40:51 pm »
When the radical feminist movement broke full force in the late sixties, it was fairly obvious that many or most of them had serious anger issues. Another somewhat hidden fact was that many of them were lesbians.
Man-hating was de rigueur among those early feminists. They didn't just claim to want to gain what they considered their rightful place with men in many areas previously restricted to males. Those women vociferously voiced their displeasure with the male sex and called men the enemy of women.
And now many of those women are displeased by males who won't associate with them?
Why should they care? I thought men were the enemy?
And what male would want to hang around with perpetually angry and unhappy persons who will make their lives a living hell?
To answer the last question first, there are few things I have run from in my life, and most of them were on fire, or large and going in directions they were not supposed to. But, that said, perpetually angry and unhappy people will do their damnedest to inflict that on all around them. Run, don't walk, to the nearest exit.

As for why they should care, they perpetually want what they cannot have or do not have. It is the essential foundation to their unhappiness--the complete unwillingness or inability to count their blessings, and the desire to blame anyone and everyone else for their lot in life, sans personal responsibility.

All deal-breakers for me, and have been for decades.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2022, 01:43:26 pm »

I think of Andrew Dice Clay's description of a 'Date in Philadelphia'......"*Uhhhhh*....GET OUT!"

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2022, 01:51:11 pm »

I haven't been on a "date" since the Carter administration.

But I did know that the few liberal girls I did date back then had no future.  Bringing one home as a serious relationship would have been a disaster.  Politics were that serious, and arguing about it would not be a fun 60 years forward.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2022, 01:52:53 pm »
I haven't been on a "date" since the Carter administration.

But I did know that the few liberal girls I did date back then had no future.  Bringing one home as a serious relationship would have been a disaster.  Politics were that serious, and arguing about it would not be a fun 60 years forward.
Mother would have disowned me...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2022, 01:54:43 pm »
The reason this is looked down on is the men of the left are becoming gays or trans, and the leftist women have no one to play with.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2022, 02:07:52 pm »
The reason this is looked down on is the men of the left are becoming gays or trans, and the leftist women have no one to play with.

90% of liberal women are fugly anyway, and depend on toys for satisfying relationships.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2022, 02:39:24 pm »

A wise man once said: " there ain't no Coup de Ville hiding at the bottom
Of a Cracker Jack box"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2022, 03:10:13 pm »
90% of liberal women are fugly anyway, and depend on toys for satisfying relationships.
Guess that is why AOC believes herself to be a beauty queen among the beasts.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2022, 03:36:58 pm »
Guess that is why AOC believes herself to be a beauty queen among the beasts.
She really does. She seems to view herself through beer goggles.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2022, 03:42:25 pm »
Makes you wonder if she had funhouse mirrors on the back bar...

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2022, 05:57:35 pm »
To answer the last question first, there are few things I have run from in my life, and most of them were on fire, or large and going in directions they were not supposed to. But, that said, perpetually angry and unhappy people will do their damnedest to inflict that on all around them. Run, don't walk, to the nearest exit.

As for why they should care, they perpetually want what they cannot have or do not have. It is the essential foundation to their unhappiness--the complete unwillingness or inability to count their blessings, and the desire to blame anyone and everyone else for their lot in life, sans personal responsibility.

All deal-breakers for me, and have been for decades.
I spent two years with a crazy (but not arch-feminist) woman. I got out before I ended up with a knife in my chest as she had gotten into the habit of taking butcher knives out of drawers and threatening to kill herself if I didn't do what she wanted me to do.
I got the feeling that instead of stabbing herself, she might get the idea to stab me. And to be sure, she did threaten to kill me several times.
But she was unhappy when I bid adieu. Tough. Her unhappiness or my life. Hmmmm, tough choice.....NOT!!!!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2022, 06:01:47 pm »
She's not the worst looking woman in the world, but what person says publicly that the reason you criticize her is because you're frustrated sexually about not having her?
That's not only the sign of a true narcissist, it's the sign of someone mentally disturbed.
AOC is a prime example of The Dunning-Kruger effect as far as her intellect and her physical attractiveness.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2022, 06:04:06 pm »
She's not the worst looking woman in the world, but what person says publicly that the reason you criticize her is because you're frustrated sexually about not having her?
That's not only the sign of a true narcissist, it's the sign of someone mentally disturbed.
AOC is a prime example of The Dunning-Kruger effect as far as her intellect and her physical attractiveness.

AOC's a 5 at best.  If we really want to talk about the rarity of hot democratic women, you much start and stop with Gabbard.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2022, 06:05:18 pm »
AOC's a 5 at best.  If we really want to talk about the rarity of hot democratic women, you much start and stop with Gabbard.

And that's after two six-packs.