Author Topic: Covid microchip developer says there's no stopping roll-out: 'Whether we like it or not!'  (Read 229 times)

Offline Kamaji

Covid microchip developer says there's no stopping roll-out: 'Whether we like it or not!'

A Swedish start-up tech company has invented a scannable microchip that is implanted in people’s arms and can display your COVID-19 vaccination status. This digital implant is designed to be embedded into people's arms so your vaccine passport pops up when scanned.

Created by the tech start-up Dsruptive Subdermals, the controversial invention is made of a pre-programmed scannable implant two millimetres by 16 millimetres in size.

The invention received a lot of attention when first announced with some describing it as "invasive".

“That is what we are building at DSruptive and our goal is to transform healthcare on a global scale.”

While new in humans, this kind of technology is very common for household pets, where most of them are embedded with a microchip that reveals the animal’s medical history when scanned.

Costing 100 euros for a microchip, the device works by scanning the spot on the arm with a mobile phone.

When scanned, a PDF will appear that shows all the details of the person’s EU Digital Covid Certificate, which indicates their vaccination status and may also show whether the person has recently been tested positive for Covid.

Source:  https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1542866/covid-microchip-developer-rollout-vaccine-passport

Offline Kamaji

This is something to be very afraid of.  Forget the Mark of the Beast, this is the Beast's social credit score system being birthed.  Think the Chinese social credit system on steroids.

It will start innocuously, as it has now, but it will slowly morph into a way of (a) indelibly identifying each individual, and (b) providing access to all of the information the government thinks that individual should be required to provide to third parties (including hackers, because this sh*t always ends up getting hacked).

Eventually, one will have to link up with government-controlled/sanctioned computers, probably on a daily basis, to get your social "credit score" updated, and if you don't, the implant will provide a simple "invalid" flag to anyone who reads it, and you will be denied all manner of goods and services - not just charity, like government benefits, but normal private commercial transactions - until you link with the government computers to get updated.

I'm not a particularly religious person, but this certainly smacks of the Mark of the Beast from Revelations.

Offline EdinVA

So when the dr forgets to enter your data, or misspells your name or identifier.... is there an appeals process?   :shrug:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One would think that rational people from anywhere in the world would see clearly how dangerous and foreboding this is. Everyone wonders how an insane lunatic like Hitler was so successful, but apparently there is a significant percentage of people born each generation who generally agree with him. Not so much for the Jewish genocide, but for the Jackboot authoritarian control of all society.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is something to be very afraid of.  Forget the Mark of the Beast, this is the Beast's social credit score system being birthed.  Think the Chinese social credit system on steroids.

It will start innocuously, as it has now, but it will slowly morph into a way of (a) indelibly identifying each individual, and (b) providing access to all of the information the government thinks that individual should be required to provide to third parties (including hackers, because this sh*t always ends up getting hacked).

Eventually, one will have to link up with government-controlled/sanctioned computers, probably on a daily basis, to get your social "credit score" updated, and if you don't, the implant will provide a simple "invalid" flag to anyone who reads it, and you will be denied all manner of goods and services - not just charity, like government benefits, but normal private commercial transactions - until you link with the government computers to get updated.

I'm not a particularly religious person, but this certainly smacks of the Mark of the Beast from Revelations.
This is how bitcoin transactions will be done in the future. The chip is embedded in the wrist or hand and is used to purchase everything. The chip will contain the history of your entire life down to minute details, including everywhere you have ever been using location data. People will become nothing but a pawn of the State, under the complete and total control of government bureaucrats. There could easily be a pain generator included. If you go anywhere, buy anything, or do anything with which the government disapproves, you will be punished on the spot.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

So when the dr forgets to enter your data, or misspells your name or identifier.... is there an appeals process?   :shrug:

Now you're beginning to see the "fun" in it.  Ever had a mistake show up on your current credit report from one of the big three?  Ever tried to get it corrected?

It'll be much the same.

Just remember the opening scene from the movie "Brazil", where a literal bug in the system resulted in the wrong individual being arrested for anti-state crimes, and lost in the system.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
All I can say is NO EFFING WAY.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline Kamaji

The primary focus will be on "chipping" newborns, btw.  Since they're fascists, they'll go after the already-born too, but the primary focus is going to be getting their hooks into the newborns, so they'll always have been utterly dependent on the government control system.  Für Ihre sicherheit.

Offline andy58-in-nh

All I can say is NO EFFING WAY.

In unrelated news, I bought more ammunition this weekend...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hoodat

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16-17
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji