Author Topic: [Video] Tucker Carlson explains that bigger is not necessarily better .....  (Read 106 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tucker Carlson explains that bigger is not necessarily better, and how it is more important to have a real feeling of community
Fox News, Jan 4, 2022, Rumble

https://rumble.com/embed/vpc5e7/?pub=4

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I found this segment very interesting .... and a little frightening.   Tucker calmly presents where our elites are leding us, without once mentioning politics.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Excerpt from Mr. Carlson's monologue:
"Bigger is not always better... in fact, most of the time it'is worse. Have you driven around your country lately?"

The subject of Tucker Carlson's talk above will sail right over the heads of 95% of those folks who call themselves "conservative". I'm talking about most members of this forum.

If I were to state (which I'm now stating, of course) that there are "limits to growth", nearly every forum member here will shout back that it's a cry "from the left".

But it's simply reality.

There are limits to everything (with the possible exception of space).
We've already pushed past them here in America, and we're now on the downside.

How many folks here were alive in 1954?
Do you still have a memory of that time?
Looking back, how the America of 1954 compare in your memories to what you see around you today?

In my seventies now, I still remember.

We are "full up".
We don't need any more -- we have too many now.

So... I've come to the conclusion that the time has come to end all immigration to The United States.
FOREVER.
With a very few exceptions.
Close the doors.

Otherwise, we are going to be overwhelmed.

But hey, hey ... growth is always good, and more growth is better.
Right...???