Author Topic: Jan. 6 Is the USA's Own Tiananmen Square  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jan. 6 Is the USA's Own Tiananmen Square
« on: January 03, 2022, 03:13:32 pm »
January 3, 2022
Jan. 6 Is the USA's Own Tiananmen Square
By J.B. Shurk

Two symbolic events in the struggle for human freedom over oppressive government transpired last month with barely any notice from the American media.  The first was the thirty-year anniversary of the collapse of the Soviet Union.  The second was the Chinese Communist Party's removal of monuments commemorating the 1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre that occupied sacred ground on Hong Kong university campuses, including a replica of the famed "Goddess of Democracy" statue that was erected in the square just before Chinese military forces killed, kidnapped, or crippled thousands of students and workers pleading for individual liberty. 

It is a sad testament to how far the United States has fallen as a nation once synonymous with freedom that neither event caused much of a stir among the pampered princelings of D.C.  I suppose it seemed disjointed to the creatures of our swamp leviathan to celebrate victory in the Cold War over an evil empire that stifled speech, micromanaged economic relations, and disappeared its political enemies into the bowels of gulag hell when it is now also perversely engaged in shutting down free speech, squeezing domestic markets into political compliance through mandates and regulations, and tossing election protesters into dungeons where complaints of physical and psychological torture are rife and constitutional due process looks beaten if not dead. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/jan_6_is_the_usas_own_tiananmen_square.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Jan. 6 Is the USA's Own Tiananmen Square
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 03:47:15 pm »
IMO our government overplayed its hand on this one.

My first impressions of that day, and I did watch it real time on the news channels, was that emotions had ran too high, and some zealous Trump supporters took the protest too far.  Even to criminal proportions. 

But as time has passed, it seems that there was a lot of shady crap going on behind the scenes that make for a great plot line for a novel...   Government entrapment, government involvment, actual stealing of elections, Congressional complicity, etc. Tucker Carlson and others at their peril are really starting to connect the dots on what from 10,000 foot level looks like a concerted planned effort to destroy Trump, but prevent his return.  The shit spewed daily from Liz Cheney is the spear point that what I have mentioned is absolutley not conspiratory blather at all. Trump appears to threaten the core of corruption in DC, and almost all of congress is involved in making sure their gig is not threatened.

Third point, does anyone understand or fathom why the basic civil rights of these protestors have been destroyed?  Even mass murderes get due process after being charged.  This fact alone stinks to high heaven, and I would venture some rotting in those jails has information of some form of governmental plot of what might have been a false flag crisis of. the highest level.

Do I think those in those jails are heros?  I'll stop short of that, but something rotten started with Election Night and culminated with J6 to  finish off DJT.    And I'd venture a $1000 that very powerful, mostly democrats are behind it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Jan. 6 Is the USA's Own Tiananmen Square
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 11:44:28 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Jan. 6 Is the USA's Own Tiananmen Square"

This is nonsense.
No meaningful comparison is possible.

The United States probably WILL have "our version" of "Tiananmen Square", but that lies ahead yet in the future. How FAR in the future is an unknown factor. It could happen possibly before 2025. It will arise from a series of events as-yet unseen.

When it DOES happen, it will shake the country to the foundations, and make January 6th resemble a kerfuffle.