Author Topic: Sarah Palin: ‘I Would Love to’ Get Back into Politics  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Sarah Palin: ‘I Would Love to’ Get Back into Politics
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 08:31:08 pm »
For her sake, I hope she's boned up a bit on Enemy Recognition.  She really blew it when she went on her knees to worship John McStain after he threw the 2008 election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 09:08:06 pm »
I'm really conflicted about this.    *hmmmm*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 09:13:20 pm »
I'm really conflicted about this.    *hmmmm*

#MeeToo.  I really liked her for a while, but her actions vis McStain after 2008 really pissed me off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 09:48:20 pm »
no, No, NO, HELL NO! Palin is an airhead and a quitter. McStain only picked her to get the female vote.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2021, 04:02:14 am »
no, No, NO, HELL NO! Palin is an airhead and a quitter. McStain only picked her to get the female vote.

Actually, you're forgetting that when he picked her, the financial crisis of 2008 had not started and the main issue was energy supply.  He picked her first because she was an oil-state governor, second because she was a woman, and probably with a little thought to the reputation she had for honesty, having cleaned up some corruption in Alaska that had GOP fingerprints all over it.

It's sad she decided that national politics was a form of reality TV.  Being thrust onto the national stage unready was bad for her and her family.  Had she gotten a few more years of experience as governor, and a stint in the House or Senate, she might have turned out differently. Maybe if she'd had competent handlers supplied by McCain's campaign apparatus, she might have turned out differently.  As it is, she's a lost opportunity for the party.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2021, 04:44:07 am »
Actually, you're forgetting that when he picked her, the financial crisis of 2008 had not started and the main issue was energy supply.  He picked her first because she was an oil-state governor, second because she was a woman, and probably with a little thought to the reputation she had for honesty, having cleaned up some corruption in Alaska that had GOP fingerprints all over it.

It's sad she decided that national politics was a form of reality TV.  Being thrust onto the national stage unready was bad for her and her family.  Had she gotten a few more years of experience as governor, and a stint in the House or Senate, she might have turned out differently. Maybe if she'd had competent handlers supplied by McCain's campaign apparatus, she might have turned out differently.  As it is, she's a lost opportunity for the party.
Palin is a quitter that resigned before the end of her first term as governor. So she is a quitter and a loser. She just needs to stay on the sidelines.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2021, 06:01:06 am »
Oh HELL no. Retroactive windfall profits tax anyone?
Billions soaked out of the oil companies and then summarily lost in the market.
The Wasilla Recreation Center boondoggle?
y'all forget so easily. Everywhere that woman went somebody was paying more when she was done.

No way Hosea.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2021, 06:59:08 am »
No thanks....   You were better as a reality TV personality.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2021, 07:26:40 am »
I was crucified because I wouldn't jump on the Palin bandwagon. Funny how time proved me right. PDS, PDS was the chant against me.... I see it today with some posts with the name changed.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 12:55:27 pm »
I was crucified because I wouldn't jump on the Palin bandwagon. Funny how time proved me right. PDS, PDS was the chant against me.... I see it today with some posts with the name changed.

Like Cyber (see above), I was okay with Palin, until she helped get McCain  re-elected in 2010.

Never again. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.