Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty in Epstein Sex-Trafficking Trial  (Read 1211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty in Epstein Sex-Trafficking Trial
« on: December 29, 2021, 10:25:09 pm »
Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty in Epstein Sex-Trafficking Trial

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted of helping Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse teenage girls.
Breitbart News29 Dec 2021, 1:58 PM PST

The verdict was announced in the New York City courtroom where Maxwell has been on trial since late November. Deliberations began Dec. 20, halting after Wednesday for the Christmas holiday before resuming Monday.

This is a developing story.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/29/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-verdict/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Found Guilty in Epstein Sex-Trafficking Trial
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 10:25:57 pm »
NEW YORK (AP) — The British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted Wednesday of luring teenage girls to be sexually abused by the American millionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

The verdict capped a monthlong trial featuring sordid accounts of the sexual exploitation of girls as young as 14, told by four women who described being abused as teens in the 1990s and early 2000s at Epstein’s palatial homes in Florida, New York and New Mexico.

Jurors deliberated for five full days before finding Maxwell guilty of five of six counts.

She faces the likelihood of years in prison — an outcome long sought by women who spent years fighting in civil courts to hold Maxwell accountable for her role in recruiting and grooming Epstein’s teenage victims and sometimes joining in the sexual abuse.

The defense had insisted Maxwell was a victim of a vindictive prosecution devised to deliver justice to women deprived of their main villain when Epstein killed himself while awaiting trial in 2019.

During the trial, prosecutors called 24 witnesses to give jurors a picture of life inside Epstein’s homes — a subject of public fascination and speculation ever since his 2006 arrest in Florida in a child sex case.

A housekeeper testified he was expected to be “blind, deaf and dumb” about the private lives of Epstein, a financier who cultivated friendships with influential politicians and business tycoons, and Maxwell, who had led a jet-setting lifestyle as the favorite child of a media mogul.

Pilots took the witness stand and dropped the names of luminaries — Britain’s Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump — who flew on Epstein’s private jets.

Jurors saw physical evidence like a folding massage table once used by Epstein and a “black book” that listed contact information for some of the victims under the heading “massages.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/29/ghislaine-maxwell-found-guilty-in-sex-trafficking-trial/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 10:40:42 pm »
Interesting. Well, at least she made it to trial. But since she has be found guilty, she may as well spill the beans about what she knows. That is, if she is not 'suicided' or even openly murdered first.

Staring at my crystal ball ~~~ it's coming through the fog ~~~ I see ~~~ I see a Jack Ruby in her future!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 10:50:54 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 10:44:09 pm »
That was pretty rushed, after the judge gave them the ultimatum.  I wonder how much of this will hold up on appeal.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 11:17:11 pm »
Dinesh D’Souza
@DineshDSouza
·
48s
The point of the #ghislanemaxwell trial appears to have been twofold: 1. Convict the obviously-guilty Epstein pimp Ghislaine Maxwell 2. Protect all the powerful people who were part of the Epstein-Maxwell pedophile ring. I’ll bet Bill Clinton’s handing out cocktails tonight!

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 11:18:52 pm »
Good outcome.

Now put the girls' parents on trial.   :smokin:

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2021, 11:43:41 pm »
Looks like she's going to die in prison ....

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1476317144061198343

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2021, 11:54:46 pm »
It is likely that when she is incarcerated she will have no contact with anybody for fear of her 'talking' and she will not be allowed any kind of communication medium to communicate with anyone. Her guards and others will have strict orders to not engage her about anything. She will become a Soviet U.S.S.R style 'nonperson'. That is, if she lives.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2021, 12:12:43 am »
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley

One glaring issue in the conviction is that Maxwell conspired to transport girls for sex but, beyond Epstein, none of the men who allegedly had sex with these girls have been prosecuted.

...It is akin to prosecuting a getaway driver but not the bank robbers. Maxwell was an enabler not just for Epstein but his high profile friends. Those "Lolita Express" flights transporting girls for these men.

5:45 PM · Dec 29, 2021·Twitter Web App

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2021, 01:45:15 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2021, 05:01:02 am »

One glaring issue in the conviction is that Maxwell conspired to transport girls for sex but, beyond Epstein, none of the men who allegedly had sex with these girls have been prosecuted.

@Right_in_Virginia

That's just because of who some of the men were. One has the nickname of Bubba. You figure out who it was.

Like George Orwell wrote decades ago,"Some pigs really ARE "more equal" than other pigs."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2021, 05:34:43 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

That's just because of who some of the men were. One has the nickname of Bubba. You figure out who it was.

Like George Orwell wrote decades ago,"Some pigs really ARE "more equal" than other pigs."

Of course it is @sneakypete

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2021, 06:08:08 am »
It is likely that when she is incarcerated she will have no contact with anybody for fear of her 'talking' and she will not be allowed any kind of communication medium to communicate with anyone. Her guards and others will have strict orders to not engage her about anything. She will become a Soviet U.S.S.R style 'nonperson'. That is, if she lives.

They can't have sex with her?   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2021, 06:13:29 am »
Good outcome.

Now put the girls' parents on trial.   :smokin:

Yes. There was a video of one of these girls, about age 16, being paid 200 dollars to massage old men!  The girls were paid, did it for some money. This  mom did not know, this was going on.  How can a mom not know?  THE GIRL would be gone a few days!  This one, did it more than ONCE.  Mom claimed, not knowing. Not all of these young girls were so innocent or their parents! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Ix1GBcrIQ
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 06:15:09 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2021, 06:56:00 am »
Some teenagers are wild.....

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2021, 09:55:14 am »
Some teenagers are wild.....

None of the girls were kidnapped or kept against their will.

They were all promiscuous.  They were all into it totally. 

Loosie, Goosie.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2021, 09:21:30 pm »
None of the girls were kidnapped or kept against their will.

They were all promiscuous.  They were all into it totally. 

Loosie, Goosie.

The basis for the criminal case is the victims don't have the emotional or legal ability to make the decision to become an underage sex slave.  I agree with this.

Which brings me to the parents.  Why aren't they co-conspirators in this whole sordid mess?

@DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2021, 09:29:28 pm »
The basis for the criminal case is the victims don't have the emotional or legal ability to make the decision to become an underage sex slave.  I agree with this.

Which brings me to the parents.  Why aren't they co-conspirators in this whole sordid mess?

@DCPatriot

@Right_in_Virginia

This is a very touchy subject for me to discuss.   Just know I have absolutely zero sympathy for any of the girls involved. 

Nobody was drugged.  Nobody was kidnapped.  This wasn't 'Taken' with Liam Neeson.

To call these underage girls "victims" is laughable.

Gimme a break.  Epstein and Maxwell filled a niche and did it for decades with everybody's full knowledge.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2021, 09:41:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

This is a very touchy subject for me to discuss.   Just know I have absolutely zero sympathy for any of the girls involved. 

Nobody was drugged.  Nobody was kidnapped.  This wasn't 'Taken' with Liam Neeson.

To call these underage girls "victims" is laughable.

Gimme a break.  Epstein and Maxwell filled a niche and did it for decades with everybody's full knowledge.

Don't agree .... and okay, break given.    happy77

« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 09:43:33 pm by Right_in_Virginia »