Author Topic: Dems: ‘Parents Have No Role in Education’  (Read 112 times)

rangerrebew

Dems: ‘Parents Have No Role in Education’
« on: December 28, 2021, 05:58:37 pm »
Dems: ‘Parents Have No Role in Education’

Nikole Hannah-Jones, the founder of the pseudo-historical ‘1619 Project,’ has come out publicly to state that she believes parents should have no say in what their own children are taught in the classroom.
|

Hannah-Jones’ comments come as the mask is ripped off of the true agenda that the Radical Left is advancing upon in schools nationwide. The Marxists are now making it publicly known that your children are their property in the new America.

“I don’t really understand this idea that parents should decide what’s being taught. I’m not a professional educator. I don’t have a degree in social studies or science. We send our children to school because we want them to be taught by people with expertise in the subject area, and that is not my job,” she said during an appearance on NBC’s Meet the Press.

https://www.con-alerts.com/dems-parents-have-no-role-in-education/

rangerrebew

Re: Dems: ‘Parents Have No Role in Education’
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 06:07:02 pm »
The would, however. intervene for parents if a school system did not want to teach BLM, CRT, or Black Panther radicalism. *look*
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 06:07:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 06:32:25 pm »
The dems don't want parents involved, this has been known ever since Hitlery tried to foist her 'It takes a village idiot' crap on America during her attempt at co presidency. The democrats have simply tweaked the concept in that they are trying to control schools even more so as to turn out village idiots ignorant of of Americas history, the constitution and their actual God given rights and be good little automotons doing whatever they are told without question.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 07:49:16 pm »
Long ago, the Wise of the Athenian Assembly defined the foundation of Greek Culture/Society
as the Family Unit of Father, Mother and Children.
As such, it was the obligation of Parents to expose their Children to the attitudes, behaviors,
impulses and sentiments of their culture/society which would trigger the curiosity of the latter
leading to their development of knowledge and wisdom.
A schmuck such as Hannah-Jones obviously never heard of the Ancient Greeks.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 08:25:44 pm »
That philosophy is what accelerated white flight from the city to the suburbs during forced busing.

Parents with means will be able to move to better school districts or send their kids to private schools.  It will be the children of the poor, who could most benefit from a quality education, who will languish in the limousine liberal public school cauldron of social experimentation.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright