Author Topic: You Bastards  (Read 106 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You Bastards
« on: December 28, 2021, 03:56:11 pm »
You Bastards

A farewell message for the zealots who are destroying our cities, and the shortsighted, sanctimonious voters who keep them in power, making the departure from D.C. a necessity rather than a choice.

By Elihu Grant
December 27, 2021

My status as a second-class citizen was brought home to me on a beautiful May afternoon, while working on my laptop at a local coffee shop. With that discovery came the recognition that I would have to move out of the city I had called home for nearly two decades.

Eighteen years ago, I arrived in Washington, D.C. as a Republican political appointee, and fell in love with the capital’s cultural and historic attractions—often playing tour guide over the years for visiting friends and relatives. I moved out this summer in disgust, dismay, and anger.

The café near my condo where I liked to sit outside on nice days lost in charm what it gained in trash and rodents when several derelicts installed themselves as a permanent feature of the adjacent sidewalk last year. The squatters become the de facto owners of that public space—a phenomenon that now extends throughout most of the city.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/27/you-bastards/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: You Bastards
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 04:11:00 pm »
 :pop41:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: You Bastards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 05:44:36 pm »
This seems to be the case in just about every deep blue metropolis in the country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!