Author Topic: Joe Biden Christmas Disaster: NORAD Santa Call Ends with President Agreeing with ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!  (Read 1037 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Christmas Disaster: NORAD Santa Call Ends with President Agreeing with ‘Let’s Go, Brandon!’

Charlie Spiering 24 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden was fooled by a father of some children that he called for Christmas to track Santa Claus via NORAD.

“Merry Christmas, and let’s go, Brandon!” the father named “Jared” said, referring to the popular conservative phrase to signal dissatisfaction with the president after Biden spoke with his kids on the phone.

“Let’s go, Brandon, I agree,” Biden replied.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1474447656407687172

This is the first time that Biden has reacted to the phrase sweeping the nation, and it remains unclear whether the president knows what it means.

The White House claimed in November that Biden did not focus on it.

“I don’t think he spends much time focused on it or thinking about it,” Psaki replied when asked by NBC reporter Peter Alexander about the slogan during a press briefing.

Biden spoke with several couples and children during the traditional Santa tracking event with military families, a tradition for the presidents on Christmas Eve.

First Lady Jill Biden led the call, while the president chimed in on occasion.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/24/dad-says-lets-go-brandon-in-christmas-call-with-his-kids-and-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 07:19:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The guy just said "F**k Joe Biden" to his face and he agreed.
Yep, so much better than Trump. This is the guy I want talking to vicious murderous foreign leaders to make deals.

THANK GOD!! WE GOT RID OF TRUMP!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What a Hoot!!!!

And Pedo Joe said Lets go brandon back.    :silly: :silly: :silly:

What a dumbass.

Giving this parent 2 thumbs up!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

His handlers will be adding a 10 second delay to the setup ---

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Leftists have a hard time with that ol' "goose ... gander" thingey. Many are squawking that what the guy said was disrespectful, and that no one should say such things. A little history lesson:
Defiant L’s
@DefiantLs
 · 46m

Offline mountaineer

Online goatprairie

Yeah, what a great idea. In a non-political event let's call the president of the U.S. a foul name. Aren't i the clever one! No, you're a huge jerk.
Biden might be the worst president in U.S. history, but he is the president, and this was a non-political event. If you don't respect the president, you should at least respect the office during a non-political event. It's Christmas Eve for crying out loud.
And no whatabout them saying nasty things about Trump during Christmas. Both actions are awful.
Everybody grow up.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yeah, what a great idea. In a non-political event let's call the president of the U.S. a foul name. Aren't i the clever one! No, you're a huge jerk.
Biden might be the worst president in U.S. history, but he is the president, and this was a non-political event. If you don't respect the president, you should at least respect the office during a non-political event. It's Christmas Eve for crying out loud.
And no whatabout them saying nasty things about Trump during Christmas. Both actions are awful.
Everybody grow up.
I agree!
Let's go Brandon! #fjb!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online goatprairie

Offline Killer Clouds

Everybody grow up.
Nobody called Traitor Joe a foul name on that phone call. Even if they did he deserves it. Traitor Joe doesn't deserve any respect at any time. Him and his DCP disciples made sure that not even the office deserves any respect. Maybe you should grow up and face fact little boy. Merry Christmas.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What a Hoot!!!!

What a dumbass.

Yes, I hope 'they' don't hunt him down for that, but you gotta love it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The fact that the demented addled bleep the Leftist chose, decided to agree with 'Let's go Brandon', seems to have the Communist traitors upset ...

Offline Kamaji

What a Hoot!!!!

What a dumbass.

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Everybody grow up.

Sounds good on paper, except nothing this President ever does is "non-political." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, I hope 'they' don't hunt him down for that, but you gotta love it.

The Left is already doxxing him and everybody who looks like him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Everybody grow up.
I just think it's amazing and brazen for the guy to have told the president to go bleep himself, even if it was veiled. (Though given how much the previous guy drew vitriol, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.) It takes chutzpah to pull that off.

The reaction, more than anything, is what surprised me. Not only did Biden agree with it, but he put the tape out there for everyone to see! I mean, after decades of Howard Stern prank calls, you'd think public figures would know better. But maybe these guys aren't that tech-savvy.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline berdie

Everybody grow up.

I agree, @goatprairie . It was uncalled for. I don't care for Biden. But I wouldn't agree with this if it were Trump or any other president. Even Obummer, and I despised him. To me, it was pitiful that Biden didn't even to understand what the heck was going on. Of course, he seldom does.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Grow up.

@goatprairie

Will gently remind you we are at war with the left.  If you choose to coddle our enemies you choose complicity.

Do you think they have played nice with Trump, and conservatives in general?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 12:09:36 am by catfish1957 »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@goatprairie

Will gently remind you we are at war with the left.  If you choose to coddle our enemies you choose complicity.

Do you think they have played nice with Trump, and conservatives in general?
I don't care what banalities come from Brandon on Christmas, the democrats have been at war with Christianity in America for decades. I don't believe a word the demented fool says or believe that he has one honest feeling for the serfs children at Christmas or any other time unless it offer him an opportunity to fondle or nuzzle them. I was past time playing nice with these cockroaches before Trump was elected and the reason he was elected because the majority of Americans felt the same.

If the democrats get get some back of what they have given republicans for decades to bad, they so the seeds. I am completely out of damns to give.