Author Topic: Joe Biden Backs Plan to Rig an Election His Party Is Favored to Lose  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Backs Plan to Rig an Election His Party Is Favored to Lose
By Bonchie | Dec 23, 2021 9:30 PM ET

I regret to inform you that Joe Biden is stumping for tyranny again. But before we get to the president, let’s engage in a thought experiment.

Imagine a world in which Republicans control all three branches of the government, and in this world, there’s a national election coming. Further, the Republicans are heavily favored to lose. Now, imagine that the GOP then spit on centuries of precedent and introduced a federal takeover of the voting system in order to try to rig that election. Lastly, when they failed to pass it via traditional legislative means, they then moved to change the rules of the Senate in order to pass it anyway.

What would the reaction be?

Would MSNBC ever shut up about the GOP destroying our “democracy”? How many op-eds would be penned in the New York Times pronouncing the end of our governmental system? Would a world record for the most mentions of the word “coup” be set? What mental institution would Joy Reid be placed in?

But while that world isn’t real, the one we actually live in includes a Democrat Party doing everything I just described. And for the first time, Joe Biden himself has endorsed the plan to rig the 2022 election by blowing up the filibuster.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1474042150367211520

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/12/23/joe-biden-backs-plan-to-rig-an-election-his-party-is-favored-to-lose-n496367
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe Biden Backs Plan to Rig an Election His Party Is Favored to Lose
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 03:35:16 pm »
Wish they would just get it over with, on the facist acquistion aspect of governmental control.  Just do it.

Then we can get the revolution started.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 03:39:25 pm »
Biden backs exception to filibuster for voting rights bills

"Biden" doesn't back anything. Biden just shits himself and eats pudding and ice cream.
Whoever is really running Biden (likely Soros/Obama and others) wants to steal the next election and all elections going forward.

Whenever a Democrats says the words "Voting Rights", they are really talking about their "right" to overturn and steal elections.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 03:42:38 pm »
Biden backs exception to filibuster for voting rights bills

"Biden" doesn't back anything. Biden just shits himself and eats pudding and ice cream.
Whoever is really running Biden (likely Soros/Obama and others) wants to steal the next election and all elections going forward.

Whenever a Democrats says the words "Voting Rights", they are really talking about their "right" to overturn and steal elections.

Franken's steal in MN taught the dims a very valuable lesson.  Planning, using the courts, and stalling any close election is always a reciepe for success.   They've been using it in earnest ever since.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 03:54:12 pm »

Franken's steal in MN taught the dims a very valuable lesson.  Planning, using the courts, and stalling any close election is always a reciepe for success.   They've been using it in earnest ever since.
Franken was the first election where the Democrats said openly, we are stealing this election. We are taking it!
As you say, once they saw no resistance from the GOP, or the Courts, or the FEC, right then they knew that they can 'take' any election they want to, in any glaringly obvious way they decide. They know the GOP will run and hide, the DNC media will shill for them and cheerlead, and the FEC is invisible bureaucrats who just want to hide and retire. They don't care about anything.

That was the green-light to the Democrats to cheat and steal. That was the lesson they learned that nobody GOP or otherwise is going to try to stop them. Now they openly steal elections in a very blatant and obvious show, and nothing happens. The world does not end with a bang, but with a whimper.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 11:36:08 pm »
I say we go them one better than just a "law" regarding elections in The United States.

Instead it's, time to propose a new Constitutional amendment:
====
This Constitution prescribes that only citizens may vote in all elections conducted within the United States. This includes elections for federal offices of The United States, elections for State offices in the Several States, and all municipal and local elections conducted within the borders of The United States.

Elections will be conducted only on Election Day as prescribed by this Constitution.

All ballots in all elections will be paper ballots cast by individual voters at their respective polling locations. Electronic means may be used to tabulate vote counts.

Provisional ballots of any kind are prohibited by this Constitution.

The use of the United States Mail shall not be permitted for the collection of ballots, with the exception of absentee ballots.

There shall be no use of absentee ballots without the presentation of individual need, subject to strict scrutiny by the registrar of voters.

All citizens of the United States will be required to produce identification before voting.

====

Would you support this?