Author Topic: Report: Kamala Harris Turns to Hillary Clinton for Advice on Winning Public Favor  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Kamala Harris Turns to Hillary Clinton for Advice on Winning Public Favor

Simon Kent 24 Dec 2021

Kamala Harris has sought the counsel of twice-failed presidential aspirant Hillary Clinton on the best way to reverse diving approval ratings while at the same navigating the travails of public life, according to a report Thursday.

The vice president has also concluded she would get better treatment in the media if she were white and male like all of her predecessors, telling her allies her current travails are manifestly unfair, according to the piece in the New York Times.

For guidance she has sought out Clinton, who lost the 2016 election to Donald Trump, and famously once complained about a “right wing conspiracy” against her.

Harris “has turned to powerful confidantes, including Clinton, to help plot a path forward,” the Times reported. She hosted Clinton in her West Wing office in November, the paper further outlined.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/24/report-kamala-harris-turns-to-hillary-clinton-for-advice-on-winning-public-favor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sometimes the headlines are more farcical than the content itself.

Babylon Bee should sue for content.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online mountaineer

Good move, Kommiela. Hillary is so very beloved.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Was this before or after Kamala said she'd like an all female administration?   :pondering:

Harris “has turned to powerful confidantes, including Clinton, to help plot a path forward,” the Times reported. She hosted Clinton in her West Wing office in November, the paper further outlined.

I wonder if BJ's bride helped redecorate Harris's office   wink777

Offline rustynail

The Scorpion and the Frog which one is which in the Harris/Clinton relationship?

The Scorpion and the Frog which one is which in the Harris/Clinton relationship?

I think we know.   888blackhat

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only experience that Hitlary has, that she was successful at anyway, is suicides...........of other people. I just don't think anyone would buy Joe committing suicide so I don't think Kammala will get any useful advice.