Author Topic: Joe Biden's Wild Cackle When Asked About His Failures Points to Man Far in Over His Head  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden's Wild Cackle When Asked About His Failures Points to Man Far in Over His Head
By Bonchie | Dec 23, 2021 10:00 AM ET

Last night, Joe Biden did his first sit-down interview in months, though it happened within the friendly confines of ABC News. As per our usual arrangement, he had some senile moments, confusing COVID tests and “pills” multiple times. He also gave a really strange answer about his ability to run in 2024 that probably said a lot more than he meant it to say.

Then there was this revealing exchange where Biden is asked about Kamala Harris’ claim that no one in the administration saw the Delta and Omicron variants of the coronavirus coming. I think it says a lot about where the president actually is.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1473802451853590528

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/12/23/joe-bidens-wild-cackle-when-asked-about-his-failures-points-to-man-far-in-over-his-head-n495900
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Did not seem like a 'wild cackle' to me.

Online mountaineer

Not a cackle perhaps (those are reserved for Kommiela and Hillary, apparently), but still a stupid response. What the heck do they mean, no one saw the virus mutations/variants coming? Who didn't? It's what viruses do.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not a cackle perhaps (those are reserved for Kommiela and Hillary, apparently), but still a stupid response. What the heck do they mean, no one saw the virus mutations/variants coming? Who didn't? It's what viruses do.
You only know that if you follow real science.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

You only know that if you follow real science.

:thumbsup: